LegacyGT.com

Come see CreoSTi's Sexy Beast! Mon 3/12~ :)

Legacy_Otaku

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's put it this way.

It's all about LGT owners and enthusiasts getting together, shooting S$1t and having fun....

Now, How much is that worth to you?

Maybe, if we have a cover charge of $150.00 and make it a special discount price of $50.00 that $100 savings might make it worth coming down....

:lol:

Let's put it this way.

It's all about LGT owners and enthusiasts getting together, shooting S$1t and having fun....

Now, How much is that worth to you?

Maybe, if we have a cover charge of $150.00 and make it a special discount price of $50.00 that $100 savings might make it worth coming down....

:lol:

Man! Reza always being the salesman! :lol: Deal!

I get off work at 5:30PM, do you think i should just hop right on the freeway and head there from Industry?

Hanger,

Afternoon Rush Hour is Teh Suck at that time :(. No need to rush it. It takes me only ~45 minutes (35 min if I drive like normal ;)) to get to Musha from the San Gabriel Valley. So you can leave at 7 p.m. SHARP and get to Musha just fine, IMHO.

Hanger,

Afternoon Rush Hour is Teh Suck at that time :(. No need to rush it. It takes me only ~45 minutes (35 min if I drive like normal ;)) to get to Musha from the San Gabriel Valley. So you can leave at 7 p.m. SHARP and get to Musha just fine, IMHO.

:orly:

oh, i kept forgetting you live right here in Arcadia :(

hmmm, i wonder what time does car washes closes...

can't think of much to do between the time i get off til 7 :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I'll be there, but I'm eating earlier. Sorry to say, my wife is more attractive dinner company :icon_wink

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone though!

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll be there, but I'm eating earlier. Sorry to say, my wife is more attractive dinner company :icon_wink

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone though!

I'll be stopping by after dinner as well. Gotta spend some time with the wife since she's going to be out of town this week for work. What time do you guys figure on getting done with dinner, and are you all headed somewhere else after the restaurant?

Ken, since we're going in the same direction, mind if we carpool? or tell me which freeway you'll be taking?

Hey Hanger,

Sorry, just got out of a meeting (~_~). I'm going to show up from work (in the OC), so no carpool option, sorry. Besides you have to represent w/ your Legacy! ;)

I'm taking the 405 N up to Musha from the OC. From your area either the 710 S or 605 S (whichever is closer). (Mapquest or Google Map that to be safe :).

Peace~

I'll be stopping by after dinner as well. Gotta spend some time with the wife since she's going to be out of town this week for work. What time do you guys figure on getting done with dinner, and are you all headed somewhere else after the restaurant?

Hey Paul,

No worries, but bummed because we thought you'd be enjoying Sake with all of us! (they have a great Sake & Beer selection there ;))

Just come on in and grab a drink :lol: (but yah, probably ~9:30?)

Just got home. Had a blast guys and look forward to meeting you all again on another occasion.

Off to sleep for now but I'll try to get some photos uploaded, edited, and posted tomorrow morning for you all to see.

I really want to try to get some time for some daytime shots with some of these hot Legacys.

Thanks again.

Your humble vtakin friend,

Kyle

Archived