LegacyGT.com

Come see CreoSTi's Sexy Beast! Mon 3/12~ :)

Legacy_Otaku

No, UCLA beat USC. Buuuuuuuut..... UCLA did get upset by my Washington Huskies in football! Go Dawgs! :icon_bigg

So has this turned into a F'n Pep rally or what?!?...Cuz if so, Ken...Can you return MannyLegacy's cheerleading outfit...he's lost without it!! :lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skimmed the thread...

but I just have to say, about damn time you brought the car to So Cal Mike!! :lol:

What's changed since the last time I saw it, you got rid of the SPT intake, new wheels, BBK, little interior gadget electronics, etc.

Anyways, Mushu sounds good to me. I'll be there Mike!

USC FTW :icon_mrgr

-mark

So has this turned into a F'n Pep rally or what?!?...Cuz if so, Ken...Can you return MannyLegacy's cheerleading outfit...he's lost without it!! :lol:

My bad Merv.

Back on topic...

MERV: Where are the pix of your JDM Dog? :spin:

I don't understand how you could move away from this place once you've lived down here!!

Unless of course you want to actually BUY a house... But who wants to do that?? :icon_roll

born and raised in hawthorne til i turned 7. my 'hood got pretty...bad. plus when we moved to the valley we got a swimming pool :lol:

i always go to manhattan or redondo beach(cheap kingcrab FTW) in the summer tho.

Silverfool,

You, too?! :icon_eek: North or South Campus? :lol:

southie, technically, but took a lot of north campus classes. better looking girls, more interesting architecture, and more grass. besides, you don't really feel like you got to UCLA unless you are standing out on the quad betw Royce, Powell, Haines and the last building whose name I always forget.

sorry bout the thread-detour

southie, technically, but took a lot of north campus classes. better looking girls, more interesting architecture, and more grass. besides, you don't really feel like you got to UCLA unless you are standing out on the quad betw Royce, Powell, Haines and the last building whose name I always forget.

sorry bout the thread-detour

Agreed, the whole Royce Hall and Notre Dame like look is what UCLA uses for it's "logo". It's funny that you talk about the girls, because when I graduated, I noticed an ish-load of hot chicks all within my graduating department. I was like WTF?!?! How come I never saw you on campus?!?!

Archived