LegacyGT.com

Come see CreoSTi's Sexy Beast! Mon 3/12~ :)

Legacy_Otaku

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it this next Monday already?

dang... i had no idea i'm THIS close to see Mike's beast...

should i go or not... Mike's cars are the one thing that stands for "Mods are addicting" i don't know if i'll be able to just look and don't touch :dm:

Michael,

You're *THIS* close to seeing CreoSTi's Sexy Legacy Of Doom, and you want to flake out now? :icon_mad::p:lol:

Your call, but you won't live up to the "So Cal Legacy Stalker" moniker ever again, if you let this Mega Legacy come into and out of So Cal without you seeing at least once. ;):icon_cool

Hey All,

I'm going to try getting Reservations (so we don't have to wait for a table). Here is a list of CONFIRMED peeps:

If your name isn't on the list, Reply to this thread please, and I'll add you. Please RSVP by 9:00 p.m. tonight if you're definitely going to make it for the Dinner (anyone's welcome to hang out afterwards / just check out the car, but we're first eating ;)).

CONFIRMED Peeps (for Dinner Reservation):

* Legacy_Otaku

* Creo_STi

* Reza

* PanamaJack

* awdG35killer

* d3v3u5

* CobaltForge

* GetErDun

* KLackey

Waiting on confirmations from Merv, Hanger, Ian, Silverfool, Paul you going to make it? ;) and anyone else.

Thanks~

^^^ Have fun! I'll be drinking green beer and having a stogie while you guys are dining on fine Japanese food. BEWARE OF KEN AROUND BEER/SAKE. That is all. :lol:

When you see the ugly Honda with Missouri plates...that's me.

I used to have the same car ('00 EBP)... I still miss that thing.

-Mike

^^^ Have fun! I'll be drinking green beer and having a stogie while you guys are dining on fine Japanese food. BEWARE OF KEN AROUND BEER/SAKE. That is all. :lol:

I used to have the same car ('00 EBP)... I still miss that thing.

-Mike

starting st patricks day early, eh? :lol:

F'Dat Noise!

I'm gonna bring my 89' Benz 300 TE wagon!

Let's see how the SpecB lines up against PURE GERMAN Craftsmanship!

a.) dont mind the exhaust leak

b.) dont roll down the passenger rear window, it doesnt work

c.) not really my car...it's the dogs!

Have fun folks!!

~Sucka-Duck~

my head hurts...just got back from vegas a couple hours ago...and i totally forgot about this...but i will still BE THERE MIKE!! just a lil messed up at the moment. see you guys tonite. where is it again? nvm i read the first post.

Archived