LegacyGT.com

Come see CreoSTi's Sexy Beast! Mon 3/12~ :)

Legacy_Otaku

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe you sold the older one her espilir exhaust for her 05 wrx wagon :D

Mike

Wow, small world! Yeah, she's told me a lot about her "older bro who has a Leggy", so it's nice to finally meet you. Oliver still has his LGT, too, right? That exhaust sounds so good on her car. She said she might make it to the Prodrive meet, so that'll be cool to see her again... last time, we all went bowling in the valley like a year ago (yep, it's been a while!). Take care!

-Mike

(Sorry for the derail... back to salivating over CreoSTi's whip. :D)

^^^ Haha, thanks... it used to stay pretty clean when I lived in California. Ever since moving to AZ, though, I haven't washed it. There's really no point. :lol: I will be driving it back to SoCal for the first time on the 23rd, though, for the Prodrive meet. I've only put about a 1500 miles on the car in the 3 months I've lived here... that's the nice thing about living 3 miles from work and not making the trek from Thousand Oaks to Fountain Valley and back every weekend like I used to. :)

-Mike

^^^ Haha, thanks... it used to stay pretty clean when I lived in California. Ever since moving to AZ, though, I haven't washed it. There's really no point. :lol: I will be driving it back to SoCal for the first time on the 23rd, though, for the Prodrive meet. I've only put about a 1500 miles on the car in the 3 months I've lived here... that's the nice thing about living 3 miles from work and not making the trek from Thousand Oaks to Fountain Valley and back every weekend like I used to. :)

-Mike

ouch, long drive lol. my cousin drives his 01 audi A4 from palm springs to calabasas(work) everyday currently...i feel so bad when i hear ppl drive this far sometimes

nice, are those the GT Centercaps?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/michaelyan/Legacy%20Stuff/Volks1.jpg

i still need some... and my humble attempt at photography :D

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

OMG @ the dude who drives from Palm Springs to Calabasas and back everyday. Hope he's "clockin' that dollah" and bringing home the big bucks! I've never driven more than 11 miles to work one way...

Mike, your wagon looks amazing! Very clean. I bought my wheels/centercaps from Arnold (4boxparts) when he was selling them last year (he got the gold Advan RGIIs, which were a much better match for his white LGT wagon). They're the LE centercaps (CF, gold lettering, red ring) that only come with the LE/TA series of Volks, I think.

-Mike

Hah! Cobalt, you a Bruin also? :)

Here I thought CreoSTi and myself were the only ones ;). Whassup Bruin Brother? :)

You a South Campus or North Campus person? :lol:

Haha, yes, North Campus BS Sociology, 2000 Graduate. :D I'm so Bruin that I even got non-custom UCLA plates :lol:

I guess there will be a Bruin reunion.

South Campus here (Samueli School)

MA in EE

I bet noone knew. :lol:

My Bruinness comes out when the trojans are around....

... :orly::icon_eek::spin:

Nice Reza! Best Subaru Pimp around... *and* a fellow Bruin F T W!!! :lol:

No, UCLA beat USC. Buuuuuuuut..... UCLA did get upset by my Washington Huskies in football! Go Dawgs! :icon_bigg

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived