LegacyGT.com

What to do...

So, I come here for an answer of course, I've been having this problem, "thinking" I have to much time to think here in Iraq, and maybe that's just the problem... Anyways;

I have my wife's 99' GT LTD, very nice a few mods already, but now what? do I want to try and mod this vehicle for speed, Shows, or just update and upgrade? You see my wife has no real opinion on this issue which is no help to me and the way I see it is as follows....

The 2.5 motor with 130,*** + miles on it isn't really what I would consider a modifiable motor, unless I just add intake,upgraded internals,and some other bolt ons. with the automatic the only thing this car would run is ah automatic civic, even highly modified.... I could go for the whole car show thing, but I just think it's too old for that personally...ahhhh So honestly I'm here for suggestions, someone help!! :confused: what would you do?

Well i would just update and upgrade, i had a show car and i dident like driving it everyday because i was always worried someone was gonna knick it in a parking lot or a rock would chip the paint. Just do something that you will be happy with and something you can drive everyday.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Do a WRX engine swap.

and transmission while you're at it. People have done it and these Legacies are great when they have some horsepower to them. SOA really missed out on these. Its funny though, my dad still asks me if Im sure its not a 6 cylinder whenever he drives it.

I have a short ram air intake. Thats an easy mod.

Archived