SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daytime Meet:

Hooters Option - A.) anahiem, B.) Huntington Beach/Westminster

Danny K's - Anahiem...

In & Out Option - Huntington Beach @ Beach Blvd

If you guys wanna keep it low key & just BBQ and Relax...My place is free, minus where ever Tyke decides to sleep...We can also chill a my place to kill time between the two meets...just a suggestion.

Night Meet, Midnight Meet #4:

Suggestions?? - Reza?? -

Aight...let a brother know!!

~Sucka-Duck~

My official VOTE...........

1) Meet at Hooters. Take some pics, have a couple beers and flirt with the waitresses.

2) Then cruise to Danny K's. shoot a couple games of pool. Danny K's is literally down the street from hooters.

Then depending on the time, Cruise over to Merv's and Kick it. Maybe grabe some food or order for pizza or something.

Then off to the Midnight meet! :D

:munch:

My official VOTE...........

1) Meet at Hooters. Take some pics, have a couple beers and flirt with the waitresses.

2) Then cruise to Danny K's. shoot a couple games of pool. Danny K's is literally down the street from hooters.

Then depending on the time, Cruise over to Merv's and Kick it. Maybe grabe some food or order for pizza or something.

Then off to the Midnight meet! :D

Hey Manny,

Pretty cool idea... my only concerns are:

1. We fellow So Cal'ers better make sure none of us are too wasted to drive - seriously, it's St. Patrick's Day, it's a Saturday, the Police will be out in full force! (We just gotta make sure we sober up before driving off again between locations.)

2. Might be too many locations; some people not familiar with the area might get lost (Hooters --> Danny K --> Merv's --> Midnight Meet Locale)

3. Time: How long is this going to be? If everyone's down for a certain time, we might just simplify it, for example:

* 5 p.m. Meet (Dinner / Pool / Drinks) at Wherevers, THEN just go to the Midnight Meet Locale (or have it all in 1 place ;)).

Note: I'm down for hitting all 4 locations, but with a lot of people, problems come up, people get lost, etc.

What do you all think?

Hey Manny,

Pretty cool idea... my only concerns are:

1. We fellow So Cal'ers better make sure none of us are too wasted to drive - seriously, it's St. Patrick's Day, it's a Saturday, the Police will be out in full force! (We just gotta make sure we sober up before driving off again between locations.)

Very true. We'll just start extra early ;) J/K if we start around 5 we'll have plenty of time between places. We're not trying to get Drunk, just a couple that's all.

2. Might be too many locations; some people not familiar with the area might get lost (Hooters --> Danny K --> Merv's --> Midnight Meet Locale)

I can post the addresses of all locations. Then anyone that's interested can just Mapquest :D

3. Time: How long is this going to be? If everyone's down for a certain time, we might just simplify it, for example:

How about : Hooters 4pm-7pm. Then anyone that wants can show up between then and if you want pics come early. Otherwise just showup by 7 if you wanna roll to Danny K's: 7:30pm-9ish. Then Roll to Mervs or to the Meet spot.

* 5 p.m. Meet (Dinner / Pool / Drinks) at Wherevers, THEN just go to the Midnight Meet Locale (or have it all in 1 place ;)).

Note: I'm down for hitting all 4 locations, but with a lot of people, problems come up, people get lost, etc.

What do you all think?

^^^^

Added suggestions above ;)

I am against traveling on St. Pattys day.

One meet one location is fine and dandy.... But the exposure to MF drunk fools is not.

I am down with getting wasted with the Leggy Fellas but I don't want to make a huge production for that night in particular.

Any other night is great but that night .....

I'm with Reza on this one. Drinking day + Driving = popo all over the place. Though I may just opt to be DD for people so I can drive your sick cars :icon_bigg.

And I'm down with Hooters and Tigole Bitties on top of the hood of my car.

I am against traveling on St. Pattys day.

One meet one location is fine and dandy.... But the exposure to MF drunk fools is not.

I am down with getting wasted with the Leggy Fellas but I don't want to make a huge production for that night in particular.

Any other night is great but that night .....

:whore: that's what I was getting at in my last post.

I think we'd be able to keep each other accountable and have fun, but yah, it's a "Marked Day" (for CHP / Cops / and Drunk Drivers on the road), it being a Saturday especially.

I'd be down with 1-2 places ideally.

Manny / Merv, do you think Danny K's or Hooters are cool w/ a bunch of Legacies in the parking lot for photos? :lol:

If so, then we could simplify it to Hooters for Dinner / Photo Ops and Danny K's just down the street for Pool? (or the other way around for Midnight Meet ops.)

I'd offer up my Pad for the shindig...

The only concern is, i'm not that centralized to everyone. So that may not be fair for everyone...

That was the idea behind the Two Meets in one suggestion...also to accomidate those that work the weekends.

We still go time...

~Sucka-Duck~

I'm not going to be make it. We are taking the kids to San dog for the weekend.:( (Sometime it sucks being a good father. Maybe the oldest will be bad again and we can cancell this one too.:lol: ). But it's true watch out for the Coppers. They will be hanging out at places people drink, like the places your are going. Have fun.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

:whore: that's what I was getting at in my last post.

I think we'd be able to keep each other accountable and have fun, but yah, it's a "Marked Day" (for CHP / Cops / and Drunk Drivers on the road), it being a Saturday especially.

I'd be down with 1-2 places ideally.

Manny / Merv, do you think Danny K's or Hooters are cool w/ a bunch of Legacies in the parking lot for photos? :lol:

If so, then we could simplify it to Hooters for Dinner / Photo Ops and Danny K's just down the street for Pool? (or the other way around for Midnight Meet ops.)

I know that Hooters is cool with it. I've been there before when they've had Car Clubs. Also I've been there when they've had Motorcycle clubs too. Doing Wheelies, and donuts in the parking lot :lol:

Archived