LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am frigging tired today.

+1 outta nowhere too. I've been tryin to work out but it's wearing me down. I know that once I really get back into it I'll start feelin alot better though.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i hate teachers like that

in a film class i had last semester, the guy who taught was a history professor who really knew his stuff. Except, he would ramble on about sh!t that had absolutely no relevance to what we were learning and stuff that we would never be tested on

one day one of the kids just yells out "what the F*** does this have to do with anything"

everyone just had that Oh Sh!t no he didn't look on their faces

it was a good time

Guest JessterCPA
+1 outta nowhere too. I've been tryin to work out but it's wearing me down. I know that once I really get back into it I'll start feelin alot better though.

I put in 74 or so hours last week, so I am starting to hit the damn wall.

Jesse

I put in 74 or so hours last week, so I am starting to hit the damn wall.

yeah, I don't envy you. Even if it is technically "seasonal" for you.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeah, you're definitely missing out...

I'm taking 16 credits, thats 6 classes. It sucks. I still manage to have too much time on my hands...weird.

ouch...u get jipped on credits... How many are required to graduate?

each of my classes is worth 4, so 4 classes is usually a full semester

I know how you feel Val. I couldn't handle it myself. I'm not one to set the bad example though so here's your PSA:

STAY IN SCHOOL!!

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm definitely staying in school. I'm in this program where I get my Masters in 5 years...so it shall be hard work but I'm hanging in.

yeah, it'll be tough nothing good comes easy

college.....no thank u ill pass

it's not for everyone. It definitely wasn't for me. Thing is I had to work 3x as hard as other people b/c I didn't have that degree.

Guest subiecity
yea i kno thats why i went into a trade so it not too bad, i cant compare myself to any of my freinds, besides all u guys on here (lol not ) my freinds are literally dead or in jail so yea

my senior year HS teachers killed me wanting to further my education. gave the military a shot until they gave me a hernia and wanted to cut my nuts off. no thanks. now i work like a dog but it ain't so bad. i'm constantly busy, i enjoy what i do(most of the time), make good money and i'm never in one place for too long. never gets hum-drum like.

Archived