LegacyGT.com

Wbm 2007

RobE

i'm not a fan of XX, my buddy got tuned there and it was mediocre, could have just been a fluke i suppose. the guys there weren't really that nice either when we were taking the EFI101 course (the instructor was nice, but the XX tuning hosts seemed like they didnt want us there)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
do they have a dyno there? i drive by that place all the time. my shop is right down the street. i've never stopped in there though. do they put tunes together for Cobb AP too?

Hey let me know if you plan on heading down there. I would definitely take a ride, if only to watch car get dyno tuned.

sat 6/16 12 noon is my tune :)

i'm def nervous though, stock clutch worries me for now since I can't afford one (or figure out for that matter which new one to get)

i'll be sure to post the info up for it, video and all i'm sure, as well as stuff from wbm

^^^^ Details?

not too many yet, other than sounded like i was running on 3cyls, some blue smoke and siht shooting out the tail as well as exhaust coming out the pcv system (still exhaust in my fmic piping when i took it off, kinda weird/creepy). anyway the motor will be apart tomorrow sometime and i'll create a new thread most likely once i find the culprit, thinking rings/ringlandings.

was still paying off the card from putting all the turbo stuff in so money is pretty tight to say the least, will most likely rebuild myself. you guys will be the 5th to know tho (behind me, my roommate, my friend helping, and my former roommate now the parts supplier :lol:)

was going to builid a fresh motor come xmas/spring time and take my time to do it right, looks like the schedule was bumped up a bit.

I'm on the fence about going. It would be good to see everyone, but my car's all stock and doesn't even have its open source tune anymore (I'm pretty sure the ECU reset when I lost traction during the winter - how f'd up is that?). On the other hand I have nothing else going on that weekend for once :)

-Coelli

Okay, I'm in. Question: Did you guys who aren't entering cars get premium tickets or standard? Not sure which I should get since I assume we should park together to represent (and I'll meet up with the caravan).

-Coelli

Coelli said she *might* be comming to this. Who needs goofy "models" (many of whom looked like they flunked high school) when you have some one as intelligent and attractive as Coelli around ?

And short. You forgot short. :D

Archived