LegacyGT.com

Wbm 2007

RobE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why no more photos like that? Looks like it took hours to setup I guess?

For starters, that pic was 2 years ago. Last year's had double the cars and thus there was no way to take a pic of all the cars. Although the setup took hours (and if I remember right the pic was taken at least an hour behind schedule because of the long setup time) it was the breakdown that sucked! Nothing like close to 200 cars all idling together in a small area with at least 25% of them catless!:eek: Man did it stink!:lol:

Guest Gitster
It is a sweet photo, too bad you guys couldnt try to sell it as a poster to support future WBM's.

Why no more photos like that? Looks like it took hours to setup I guess?
Actually it didnt take hours to setup, but some members found it a hassle, also they needed to rent a mobile crane in order to get a photo taken from such a vantage point.

The previous meet, done in 2002 before the name "Wicked Big Meet" came about was done in the rain, and they colour coded the cars (all Silver, all blue, all red...) Now that was a hassle and a half, and they only had something like 400 cars.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the car show tix, just thinking to get a way better parking space.

car show tickets will be parked separate and in a special designated section (for judging and for the whole day).

Jay (treeski on nasioc) will be sending out more details to those who are in the car show.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Archived