LegacyGT.com

Wbm 2007

RobE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was standing there when that happened, I think I instigated that guy a bit :icon_wink.

Yeah that was hilarious.....people hate the truth, specially the "...." girls boyfriends (or gang leaders) .:icon_cool They even followed us to the boards here if I remember correctly.....now I can just run them over with my truck so it's all good.....

I love the new local......so close to my pad.......see'n the pics early in this thread mad me sad.....I miss my ride....stupid subaru :icon_bigg

At least I don't have to pay 20 bucks for a Expose spot, although then I can't win the best overall appearance or whatever I won....

Should be a great time again.....everyone should be there, they've gotten better every year.......

Yeah that was hilarious.....people hate the truth, specially the "...." girls boyfriends (or gang leaders) .:icon_cool They even followed us to the boards here if I remember correctly.....now I can just run them over with my truck so it's all good.....

I love the new local......so close to my pad.......see'n the pics early in this thread mad me sad.....I miss my ride....stupid subaru :icon_bigg

At least I don't have to pay 20 bucks for a Expose spot, although then I can't win the best overall appearance or whatever I won....

Should be a great time again.....everyone should be there, they've gotten better every year.......

Your both LGT were done very well! :wub:

Joe still has pictures of them as a screen saver on his computer at North End :icon_cool

no models eh? damn might have to skip this.....
Coelli said she *might* be comming to this. Who needs goofy "models" (many of whom looked like they flunked high school) when you have some one as intelligent and attractive as Coelli around ?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow that sucks dude, this is a huge meet with WAAAAYYYYYYY more than just a bunch of WRX's, did you attend or see photos from last yr? Check out the website for all the info, it is a blast. I think we should try and get a section reserved for all the legacies this yr, AWDpilot should be able to assist with that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived