LegacyGT.com

Wbm 2007

RobE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
No im sick. Seriously, your just unstable. Im sick and unstable actually. Nothing wrong with FUAD. Face up Ass down. Thats a good one im gonna stick with that, FUAD.

To answer some of the questions that have been asked .....

Yes the event is on Father's day, about the only Sunday in the summer we could get all the rally teams to show up that didn't conflict with local rally and autoX events.

Tickets can be purchased at the gate, however presale tickets will have the opportunity for extra shwag.

There will be no WBM sponsored "models" this year, some of our sponsors thought that they detracted from our family event.

That being said, noone is stopping anyone from bringing their SO's ... and we know better then to tell them what to wear :D

I miss my GT, this is the 3rd WBM for me in a row with a different Scooby ... I have a problem :D

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Hot chick walks by scans, me and aczwild.

scans says, "man! everytime that girl bends over you can see her s***"

this huge guy turns around and goes "thats the leader of my car clubs GF" you should watch what you say there is a whole bunch of us here"

Scans looks at me and acz and goes "you cant have your GF dress like that and not expect somoene to comment"

I was standing there when that happened, I think I instigated that guy a bit :icon_wink.

Archived