LegacyGT.com

No more 07 orders

Sponge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed DGM is now my fav and I think I am going to try and find a DGM GT Wagon next week...what's the # to call at SOA to have them find me a car? :)

If I can't I guess I'll wait till 08 and see what the new line up looks like (bigger WRX & Forester) or maybe even scoop up a B9 that the dealers are really giving insane deals on right now...

So the 08s are coming out in like 2 months?? Wow that is fast, they are coming out before and accessport will even be out for the 07's,lol.

Chris

My mom and dad just got $5000 taken off a fully loaded RX400h this weekend because the '08s are within two weeks.

I sent you a PM asking you why, but you never responded. :(

Actually I think I typed up almost a 1 page response but then my internet connection dropped. :lol:

So basically love your car now or dump it fast because the '08's are going to be getting rammed down the throats on US soil this summer.

From what I've heard orders for '08's are being put in the system starting mid-March for orders to be filled 3rd week of July on shipments. It's no suprise that SOA is doing this because like I said, the '07 really IS the red headed step child of the legacy lineup.

Well, as it stands I probably have one of the few black 2007 LGTs with a manual transmission in the US. I'd definitely put it at less than 100, and liberally guess less than ten. This short year just makes it even more rare :D (esp for those that prefer the 07 styling to the 08).

It's a good car - I think I'll keep it.

^agreed...I went thru the inventory of 30 dealerships online last night after my last post and found 3 LGT wagons...SWP, OBP, Silver....no DGM!

I didn't count the sedans but there weren't many. Mostly 2.5i's

Now with that said I see a truck or two a week in my commute full of Outbacks w/1-2 Legacy's on it. They may not be taking more orders but they SOA probably has a few months of inventory in Lafayette and will continue to deliver cars on allocation or something? Not sure how SOA works with dealerships...maybe Grayson will chime in here?

The Subaru (Indiana) plant is being shut down earlier than normal to change over to produce the 2008 models.

For 2008 the Indiana plant will be adding the Impreza & Forester line to it's production along with the current Legacy, Outback and Tribeca production.

For 2008 the Indiana plant will be adding the Impreza & Forester line to it's production along with the current Legacy, Outback and Tribeca production.

Uh... What? I havent heard anything about that. Its mostly likey due to the addition of Camry production to the plant.

The Subaru (Indiana) plant is being shut down earlier than normal to change over to produce the 2008 models.

Makes sense, but I had only heard about Camry production taking over the empty Isuzu line.

http://www.subaru-sia.com/slide/main_menu.html

Actually I think I typed up almost a 1 page response but then my internet connection dropped. :lol:

So basically love your car now or dump it fast because the '08's are going to be getting rammed down the throats on US soil this summer.

From what I've heard orders for '08's are being put in the system starting mid-March for orders to be filled 3rd week of July on shipments. It's no suprise that SOA is doing this because like I said, the '07 really IS the red headed step child of the legacy lineup.

I don't get this comment about 07 being the redheaded stepchild? Can you help out a redheaded old fart who seems to be missing your point?

Archived