LegacyGT.com

No more 07 orders

Sponge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this has been reported in many other threads, but I wanted to post the response I got from Subaru after sending them an email this morning:

I guess this means that I should start trolling the Outback forums.

Mazda 6 wagon or Saab 9-3 Sport Combi - both nice cars for the price, excellent performance.

Fark subaru =\

I think that means that since the '08 will be face-lifted, they're excited about getting that rolled out and really aren't thinking much about that '07 anymore. So in '06 for instance, they knew '07s would be virtually the same, so they didn't have anything new in particular to look forward to.

Ok, I didn't realized the change but honestly I just did a search and the changes are rather subtle. Kind of what the Maxima did years ago. Kept the same body style but changed the front and back slightly. 3.0R will be interesting.

you cant order 07s anymore?

hmm

i might have to check it out thru my dealership...

I really wanna get a 07 Spec B and swap out some parts

and sell my 05 lgt!!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

^I reconfirmed this again yesterday when I called SOA customer service to find a wagon for me...

They are shipping thru March but are no longer taking orders. Of course the car I want is no where near here...and only 6 left in existance.

Going to be waiting till next year I guess for a new car...really disappointed in no LGT wagon for next year.

Did you talk to your dealer about getting one of those six, and having it transported?

That method doesn't work 100%.

I tried getting an MT LGT imported from a dealer 30 miles away, and then again 100 miles away in Pennsylvania - Both times the sales guy I was going through waited a week to tell me "Sorry, they aren't letting it go".

It's too bad you can't make an order, because that's exactly what I had to do (at another dealership of course) to get mine.

In your case, it may be best to go to the dealerships that have the car (if you can get your sales guy to release that info - mine would not because he wanted to hoard my $$$ ).

No I haven't...might not be in the cards after doing the math

I have to buy my wife a Forester too so I may be getting 2.5i wagon instead...I like the way the payments work out better if you know what I mean.

Heck the way the deals are working out on the Tribeca right now she wants me to get that instead of the wagon. Not sure about that one...guess I need to drive them both and go from there.

Was really looking forward to a GT wagon...:(

07 spec.B owners won't be upset. We don't have a problem with exclusivity...

And I think the 07 GT owners will be able to console themselves with their catless UP and the quicker spool it provides...;/

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

07 spec.B owners won't be upset. We don't have a problem with exclusivity...

And I think the 07 GT owners will be able to console themselves with their catless UP and the quicker spool it provides...;/

Or the fold down rear seats and factory aux-in over an 06? :icon_bigg

Do you really want me to piss off all '07 owners? I mean... really?

Doooooooooooo it! :) I want to know why it's called this.

I understand the change in body style and all but not to the point of making the '07's obsolete... there were a lot of additions to the '07. Look at the '05 and '06 difference... if you ask me it would be the '06 as the red headed step child since there were no color choices between interiors and no real changes to the car compared to the '05 yet LOTS of changes to the '07. Thoughts? :p

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Doooooooooooo it! :) I want to know why it's called this.

I understand the change in body style and all but not to the point of making the '07's obsolete... there were a lot of additions to the '07. Look at the '05 and '06 difference... if you ask me it would be the '06 as the red headed step child since there were no color choices between interiors and no real changes to the car compared to the '05 yet LOTS of changes to the '07. Thoughts? :p

Features....... seriously, I'll post it in the next day or so.

HHEEEEYYYY!

I'm a redhead, and a stepchild, and this thread is PISSING ME OFF. Stop calling it the red-headed stepchild!!

There goes 5 more years of therapy wasted . . .

:)

LOL

I guess that term is insensitive...

... let's start calling it a "tantal" instead.

:p

Archived