LegacyGT.com

Where is everyone?

leeberbs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im usualy in NYC Orange County NY (yes i saw the guys from OCC they were in the side of the road getting a ticket from a cop) Rockland County NY, Bergan County NJ, and Winsted CT. I do get arround. I do know someone in Winsted that ownes a black GT LTD and she had hers first so i cant say what are you trying to be like me for

I have only seen people test driving here in Connecticut, but I did manage to catch a quick glimpse at a Wagon doing like 90 up US91 towards Mass today... First sighting of a real one. Still haven't seen anyone with a sedan like mine.. I go to UConn, and I figured someone else there has one, but I haven't seen one yet.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='rad rex']Soon to be owner in the Northeast. Jedi, NY doesn't count as the NE ..esp if you are a yanks fan:D Are you still banned from all the Subie boards? (except this one of course)[/QUOTE] I've been banned from all of them except i-club- I really have to work on that. I'm in Orange County, NY. Middletown, NY, Goshen NY, etc.

Just picked up my car last night. GT Sedan in Atlantic Blue (5MT). Clear bra and tint go on Saturday night after I take care of Jim's car. I'm all over the place - Bergen, Hudson, Somerset counties in NJ -Lee Applied Film Technologies

[quote name='jedimaster']I've been banned from all of them except i-club- I really have to work on that. I'm in Orange County, NY. Middletown, NY, Goshen NY, etc.[/QUOTE] if youve seen a black gt witoout plates that would probably be me

Archived