LegacyGT.com

Where is everyone?

leeberbs

I was planning on having a few meets, one before the end of the winter, possibly a meet around the NYC Auto Show if I'm not too busy, but you guys could all meet even if I couldn't come. Also a road trip in the spring, we might be able to meet up with the Viper club and some of my friends with their exotics (Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Vettes, Supras etc...). So I'll see what we can put together. If it's at all possible, maybe we'll do a meet up at the Palisades Mall or one of the Garden State Parkway rest areas, and then a scenic cruise through the morning to Long Island or Westchester and have a Brunch and a nice restaurant. What do you guys think?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
I like the idea of hanging out or grabbing a bite to eat. I'm not much on drives or cruises though. I drive my car all the time, I'd rather have a chance to hang out with board members I never met (or have met).

The only reason I thought the drive would be nice, is we could go on some open roads, scenic roads and some places of interest along our route to whatever our destination would be, and whoever doesnt want to join us on the drive, could just meet us whereever we end up at.

I'm the South East corner of CT as well. Traveling around the Norwich, New London and Groton type area. If you happen to see a ABP GT wagon (un-limited, I'm adopting that description) whose driver is generally cussing at the native Connecticut drivers, who somehow manage to forget how to drive in the snow every time it snows...it could very well be me.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='scans007']I'm in western MA also...work near boston...I've only seen 1 GT on the road in the last 5 months...[/QUOTE] Perhpsh Moneypenny may be able to locate other Legashy owners for you.

[quote name='jedimaster']Perhpsh Moneypenny may be able to locate other Legashy owners for you.[/QUOTE] Someone had their funny pills this AM :D. I don't wanna see them on the road.....I love having an under the radar car.....:cool:

reppin OBP sedan w/spoiler in bergen county... (dag, i need to take pics. although first i need to get myself to the englewood auto spa.) i've only seen [b]one[/b] other '05, and that was a white, 2.5 non-gt in parsippany nj. i parked right next to it @ the dunkin donuts, but i didn't introduce myself or anything. hollerrr! if we have a meet up will it be like the apprentice? book smarts vs street smarts and manual vs automatic? wagons vs sedans? :D i think the manuals and wagons easily outnumber us auto & sedans. (i'm overly corny & wacko when i post messages on the internet, esp. at 3:35pm, at my desk, on a friday afternoon... daydreamin about drivin my sube to go snowboarding :cool: )

Somers CT. I have over 14,000 miles, got my black GT Wagon 5speed, in early June. I spend my winter weekends in Ludlow VT. I have only seen a few other GT's around.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Seems lot a lot of northern/western Jersey drivers, perhaps a spring *meet* could be a good idea as it seems we have a good number of owners up there. Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- Kashmir

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']perhaps a spring could be a good idea [/QUOTE] what's a spring? Anyway, I'm from warren, NJ (somerset county) when I'm not in baltimore for school... good to know there's a bunch of you up there, although I still rarely see a new legacy or outback.

[quote name='Max Capacity']Somers CT. I have over 14,000 miles, got my black GT Wagon 5speed, in early June. I spend my winter weekends in Ludlow VT. I have only seen a few other GT's around.[/QUOTE] okemo? i'm going last weekend of feb!

Archived