LegacyGT.com

Where is everyone?

leeberbs

[quote name='Beanboy']In about five hours, RED wagon in Boston, MA. Fitting since the RED Sox are gonna win it all! WOOOHOOO![/QUOTE] it been what 86 years its about time! all jokes from a new yorker aside they deserve it it been too long.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Live in NY around the border b/w the bronx and westchester...seen a GT in my rear view once...that was going up 684...and a red wagon, going up 287... Seen a AB GT in the city the other day...parked... Other than that, couple of outbacks, OB-T's, and no 3.0r's or VDC's... Later, i.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='GTLegs']Im from Arkansas and I'm the only one around for miles... kinda makes a 19 year old feel special[/QUOTE] Welcome to teh NE forum.

[quote name='STiSubie109']Im down here in fairfield ct, but im everywhere between NH, NJ, VT, MA, CT, NY on the weekends. Lee congrats on the car!![/QUOTE] I think I saw either you or Throttlejockey this morning on the Merrit. A silver GT with CT plates. I was headed north up to B-port in my black GT w/CT plates. It was about 655Am.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

• 2 months later...
Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='DEI99662']Anybody thinking about organizing a meet in the spring?[/QUOTE] Carman is thinking of a few things for the spring. I just talked with him last week.

Yes a nice spring meet would be awesome. I suggest after May 4th and in Central Jersey ha. I'll be home begginning of May so I'll try to make any meet within a reasonable distance then. Song of Post- The Doors- The End

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived