LegacyGT.com

Going BIG again!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love those wheels so much, what mods do you have done to your suspension?? LOOKS AMAZING....i say got double walled on the mufflers and angled cut THAT would look GREAT!!!

My car is currently sitting on Megan Racing coilovers, Cobb sway bars, MSI end links and Superpro front LCA bushings.

Brakes? Is MR making brakes now too? ;)

Actually they are. MR has a BBK for the 350Z/G35 and they are supposed to be releasing a Subaru kit as well. I may or may not get a prototype to test out, but regardless I wanted wheels that would allow me the option.

• 11 months later...

I know this thread is very old but I am eyeballing these exact wheels except they are light grey instead of bronze. They are selling for $1350 shipped with Sumitomo HTRZII 235/35/19 tires.

I really like the look on your white leg but I do not know if I could pull it off on my silver leg.

Also how much do these weigh like 24 pounds without tires? My goal was to have a decent handling car, I hope the weight of these wheels would not compromise that too much :)

These would be going on with KW coilovers and Cobb sway's once it gets a little warmer ;)

Archived