LegacyGT.com

cops!!!

love my car...in a good way though. i had a buddy this weekend that slid off the road (about 10 miles outside town in the middle of nowhere) and was in a ditch, buried in snow with one wheel off the ground. i went to help him since i have a tow rope in my car and my buddy w/ a 4runner went as well, the 4runner got lost by the time i found him. the cop bet me anything that i couldnt pull him out of the ditch, and that i should just wait for this pickup that was driving down the road to pull him out. i'm egotistical so i wasn't gonna take that crap. I hooked up, dragged him out, got out, and the cop and the guy in the pickup offered to buy my car!!!!! he asked all these questions about the car and the tires (blizzack ws50s by the way) and then said he would tell his boss that they need some in the sherrif's dept.

so moral of the story is, go around pull people out of ditches with your awesome symmetrical awd in front of cops so that they will hopefully not care when you drive by them at 100mph trying to datalog or just having fun :lol:

Dare I ask what you hooked up to?

I hope you have a hitch on your car...

Either that, or used the tow-loop. Something besides the little loop on the bottom of the spare tire well, or something.

Other than that, Bravo on a good job. I would just hate to see a Subie mangled by trying to pull something the wrong way.

WOW! Nice job. Wasn't there a You Tube video of some dumba$$ trying to do the same thing and he ripped his whole front end off lol :D Good thing that didnt happen to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo5S3W5KZ7E]This one?[/ame] :icon_mrgr

ya i live across the entrance there to clarkson. yes i hooked up to the little tow hook under the spare tire well, i figure if anything ripped off i'd just weld it back on.

and for the record, i'm not a redneck!

Archived