LegacyGT.com

New Lip option coming soon.....

Magic

What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted

• Matte Black
    • Prepainted

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope... I had nothing to do with it. I hjust happend to have uncovered it. I will get with the manufacture and see if there are any more updates. But I know they have been real busy.

When you all find out who it is you will laugh. It is a vendor on out site;)

Click

Here everyday:redface:

I was asking if the sti lip on the limited sti would fit are cars or if the sti lip is a knock off of it. i wasnt sure if it was same size or not because if it is then i wonder if any wrx/ sti lips would fit are car.

The STI lip will fit the LGT. The only difference is you'll need to drill holes in the lip to match up to the mounting holes in the bumper.

My wife's balls are delicious.

The STI lip will fit the LGT. The only difference is you'll need to drill holes in the lip to match up to the mounting holes in the bumper.

You forgot that it is too short by an inch or two on either side and it does not meet the wheel well.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived