LegacyGT.com

New Lip option coming soon.....

Magic

What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted

• Matte Black
    • Prepainted

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This piece is already past the CAD phases and the Manufacture will be turning over a prototype to the seller with in the next few weeks. This piece was designed by a well recognized LGT member. The manufacturer has vast expeirience with this type of material. They specialize in making more applications, prodominately for trucks, but agreed to manufature these lips soley for this member, The member and myself will have the first prototypes. I will write up a product review, as a third party, with no biased opinion, prior to public release. Please stay tuned, as I receive more info, I will elaborate. But again, I must reiterate that it will be a couple months away. March at the earliest, but more than likely in April. I am thinking about adding a poll as to how many people would be interested in matt black, or prepainted, to also include an option to determine best price points.

Can I have your prototype after you're done testing it out? :icon_bigg

:wub:

What's ABS?

Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, or ABS, (chemical formula ) is a common thermoplastic used to make light, rigid, moulded products such as pipes, golf club heads (used for its good shock absorbance), enclosures and toys including LEGO Bricks. It is a copolymer made by polymerizing styrene and acrylonitrile in the presence of polybutadiene.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABS_plastic

ignore him, he'll go away.

I'm interested, but probably not in the market until late summer/fall.

That's fine, there won't be any updates till Mar/Apr anyways..

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

I am looking for matte black for my ABP Leggy. What do you think? Must be strong, late night banzai runs in AZ involve coyotes and jackrabbits. Destroyed 2 front spoilers on my old Firebird that way. Of course improved lights give more warning time now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

Archived