LegacyGT.com

New Lip option coming soon.....

Magic

What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted

• Matte Black
    • Prepainted

I guess they are working on the Cobb calender.

The months seem to be able to morph and shift within any given year (Gregorian, Julian, Atomic, etc.).

Hopefully they will synchronize with OUR timetables and get us the update, and more importantly the product before Tax Day.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread reminds me of going to the movies and they keep showing coming attractions to the point where you actually forget the movie you came to see.
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

This thread reminds me of going to the movies and they keep showing coming attractions to the point where you actually forget the movie you came to see.

:lol::lol::lol:

so true

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Im still waiting. I will try to find something out soon. I was originally told that it would be end of March Early april. Well since that time is now. I will call and try to get an update. Hopefully the project is still a GO. I hope it was not killed.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Im still waiting. I will try to find something out soon. I was originally told that it would be end of March Early april. Well since that time is now. I will call and try to get an update. Hopefully the project is still a GO. I hope it was not killed.

i hope it hasn't been killed.. i want a new lip-and don't want to pay much =(

I did inquire about doing an ABS/polyurethane plastic version of the front lip but it was too expensive to make the mold.

I hope he finds a place that would make his mold at a reasonable price.

Archived