LegacyGT.com

Pussy Washing Machine (Yes, safe for work)

S4

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know you're not a moderator, you're WAY too immature. I was referring to Clark telling people not to worry about someone posting an animal abuse video on the site he is supposed to be patrolling for bad content.

Bad content? immature?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/KYLiquid/Forum%20Pictures/bearcat.jpg

I love being called out :woowoo: I feel bad I went out last night and wasnt here :(

Anyway...

I still :wub: you. I didn't know you loved being called out so much. I had no idea. I'll call you out all the time now :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

...and cats have a 3 second memory so get over it
That's goldfish... http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Please stop your vegan complaining...

Bwahahaha ... not finding humor in video = vegan ?!?!? Now THAT leap of logic is FUNNY!!! Who needs dumb animals?

Bwahahaha ... I'm gonna be laughing about that one all day ... thanks AWD_Rules!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

ROFLCOPTER!

Some of you people are getting waaaayyy too upset about this. The cat was not harmed and the cat was not tortured! The cat was put in there for the purpose of cleaning him, not just to get a cheap laugh (though hilarity did ensue). Imagine what that cat would do to anyone who tried to hand wash him.

You can't compare that to locking someone up and filling the room with snakes or spiders. That serves no purpose other than torture.

By the logic you guys use to call this torture, children across America are tortured every day.

Don't make your kids eat vegetables!. They hate it more than anything in the world! They cry and scream, they're obviously being tortured!

Get real.

FWIW... if someone stuck a toddler in that machine and posted a video of the toddler screaming and banging on the glass trying to get out, I would also not find that funny. Nor, do I believe, would the authorities find it amusing in the least. But that's just MHO. Not trying to equate a cat with a toddler; just trying to equate the situation. I don't see the humor in either case.

(OTOH - I have seen some extremely funny situations develop when washing a toddler by hand :icon_bigg )

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

FWIW, I don't think shelters killing cats is funny. It was meant to put this in perspective, it was a bath. If you wanna get all PETA about a bath, you're energy is misplaced. Have you seen what those viscous f-ers can do when trying to bathe them? I had a g/f who worked at a local shelter, her arms constantly looked like she was trying to kill herself.

This is what I love about this country though, I'm still free to laugh at things someone else is horrified by. Awesome.

If you don't like, don't watch it. Pretty simple.

ROFLCOPTER!

Some of you people are getting waaaayyy too upset about this. The cat was not harmed and the cat was not tortured! The cat was put in there for the purpose of cleaning him, not just to get a cheap laugh (though hilarity did ensue). Imagine what that cat would do to anyone who tried to hand wash him.

You can't compare that to locking someone up and filling the room with snakes or spiders. That serves no purpose other than torture.

By the logic you guys use to call this torture, children across America are tortured every day.

Don't make your kids eat vegetables!. They hate it more than anything in the world! They cry and scream, they're obviously being tortured!

Get real.

Thank you for your insightful point.

I love my car ... basically.

We had a cat..what a pita...once we got rid of it we discovered that it had been pissin and crappin in a bunch of weird hidden places in the house. Then my dog ate my sons computer desk....like jaws or something. Never again

Then my dog ate my sons computer desk....like jaws or something. Never again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh man I got tears in my eyes from that one thanks dude :)

alot sand flyin around in this thread

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived