LegacyGT.com

Pussy Washing Machine (Yes, safe for work)

S4

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what I love about this country though, I'm still free to laugh at things someone else is horrified by.

And I'm free not to. Well, except on this board, where I guess it's "uncool" to actually tell people I think something's not funny.

If you think this stuff is funny, it's OK. Unlike other folks, I'm not going to make fantastic leaps of logic like "If you find this funny, you probably enjoy slaughtering toddlers too" nor will I try to intentionally provoke you with other games or videos. You think it's funny, fine. I don't. I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine.

Now, let's quit wasting time on this and talk about something more interesting, shall we? :icon_roll

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

That video is hilarious. Sometimes you have to wash a cat, it is very rare; but should you have to do it by hand you will go to the hospital after you finish.

My parents German Shepherd would love that was thing if he could fit inside it. He attacks the hose, you can't keep him away from water.

Archived