LegacyGT.com

Pussy Washing Machine (Yes, safe for work)

S4

How do you make the leap from cat washing to rape :icon_conf
imal

Easy Mr. Clark. Rape is a power issue, not a sexual issue. It is the forcible "thing" on a human or an animal that cannot protect itself. It could be sex, but more often it is simply violence. It is the capability to force any living animal into a situation that is either degrading or hurtful. That, Sir , is just sick. Why not try a baby, it is just as defenseless. Not funny then, EH?

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imal

Easy Mr. Clark. Rape is a power issue, not a sexual issue. It is the forcible "thing" on a human or an animal that cannot protect itself. It could be sex, but more often it is simply violence. It is the capability to force any living animal into a situation that is either degrading or hurtful. That, Sir , is just sick. Why not try a baby, it is just as defenseless. Not funny then, EH?

It's just giving a cat a bath. :confused: A lil soap and water won't kill it. Really, it's O.K.

It's not like it's in a microwave. :icon_wink Now that....would be cruel.

- The Mortgage Man

Kind of reminds me of when I tried to save a few bucks and wash our cat rather than taking him to the groomer.....lets just say the cat made a lot of ninja like moves and sliced the crap out of me.....and was making noises like someone ran over him but only part way....I was convinced the neighbors thought I was trying to kill the cat. Unfortunately I didn't realize this was a bad idea until he was all soaped up...so I had to throw him in the shower stall to rinse off. He was way pissed off when I took him out...needless to say I leave it to the professionals now.

OMG..Its really not that serious...watch the news if you wanna get angry!

It actually is serious Dubya. If you don't think it is that bad, let's put you in a locked container with the one thing you hate most in the world coming at you from all around with no escape and see how well you fare, ok? This video is absolutely despicable and the thread should be deleted immediately.

But who cares, right? anything for a cheap "laugh"

I thought you moderators were supposed to be the sensible, responsible beings out of us. Afterall, that is why you're a moderator, right?

A+ comedy...

last time i checked torture of any kind wasn't exactly considered A+ comedy. But i'm old fashioned I guess. Or maybe it's just that i'm a good person who cares about the well beings of things that can't defend themselves.

I know you're not a moderator, you're WAY too immature. I was referring to Clark telling people not to worry about someone posting an animal abuse video on the site he is supposed to be patrolling for bad content.

It's not even worth fighting about, it would be a waste of my time. You'll never change, so why try.

And you still haven't said whether or not I could lock you in a container with the one thing that terrifies you most. Step up to the plate Marcus. Do the right thing. Don't support stupid stuff that the twisted internet wants you to think is funny.

I know you're not a moderator, you're WAY too immature. I was referring to Clark telling people not to worry about someone posting an animal abuse video on the site he is supposed to be patrolling for bad content.

It's not even worth fighting about, it would be a waste of my time. You'll never change, so why try.

And you still haven't said whether or not I could lock you in a container with the one thing that terrifies you most. Step up to the plate Marcus. Do the right thing. Don't support stupid stuff that the twisted internet wants you to think is funny.

Comedy is a subjective thing. I find the video hilarious, I guess that makes me a bad person.

I find this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCL6EiRMMHY]video[/ame] just as funny. (thanks nokia advertisers!)

mods, please don't bow down to the lowest common denominator.

edit:

ps. you can lock me in a box and spary me with warm water. I won't mind!

Yea sorry, I couldn't find humor in the video. I don't find humor in shelters killing cats either.

screw the cat they were just giving him a bath

+1

screw the cat they were just giving him a bath

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:argue: This thread is arguing over CATS? CATS PEOPLE, really, think about it.

I didn't know we had PETA members on this bored (or PETA sympathizers:rolleyes:) ... Please stop your vegan complaining and let me eat my steak and laugh at dumb animals.

(yea i know this is going to be offensive, hahaha :orly:)

:hide:

I love my car ... basically.

:argue: This thread is arguing over CATS? CATS PEOPLE, really, think about it.

I didn't know we had PETA members on this bored (or PETA sympathizers:rolleyes:) ... Please stop your vegan complaining and let me eat my steak and laugh at dumb animals.

(yea i know this is going to be offensive, hahaha :orly:)

:hide:

+1:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived