LegacyGT.com

Funny RSX vs LGT thread on RSX board

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my car was in shop today for some work and when i got there to pick it up there was a guy there with a Jetta 1.8T it had a small fmic and an Injen cai. (that was all i could see) he was real interrested in the LGT also asked what mods and whp/tq i had so i told him the truth 260/295 he comes back with the Jetta at 310/320 is this possible? :lol: bosco

i know it's possible just unlikely.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

What turbo was on the car?

That guy has really put some money in that Jetta, what year was it?

The 320TQ figure is def off if that was a 1.8T

not sure of year maybe couple of years old looked newer. you can't see anything on the Jetta everything buried. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Sounds like he has his engines a little mixed up.

A good buddy of mine has a 06 GTI 2.0T with a APR K04 upgrade he is @ 296whp/323ftlb plus he has several other bolt on goodies........

The car is VERY expensive to mod:(

Here is a excellent site to check out for VW mods, it where he purchases everything for his

http://www.goapr.com/VW/index.html

BTW....I'll be running him @ the local 1/8 mile track the first week of next month;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Maybe not...as I posted above with a Garrett they are pushing those numbers but as someone else mentioned they are at the flywheel. The K04 kit is really not much of an upgrade over the stock turbo....at least with the 1.8 the stocker was a K03 early which was later replaced with a K03 sport...the K04 was used on the old 2.7 S4. Wasn't all that much of an upgrade....it was usually used as a bump when the stock turbo failed, most people if they were going to spend the money on a new turbo were going to invest in a BB Garrett

so, RSX/Civic type-S/R is faster than Neon SRT4 these days?

no no no srt-4 is the FASTerrAHST EVeRRRRAAHHHH FOO!!!! vtec for breakfast, z28s fo lunch, and z06s fo dinner!!

get with it foo! or risk banishment from the forumlol.gif

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived