LegacyGT.com

Road Rage ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all, I was a money market trader for Manufacturers Hanover Trust and visted New York every six weeks for two years (trading room located at 44 Wall Street), staying at either the Waldorf or Helmsley Palace .

New York is the only city in the civilized world where I have repeatedly seen residents throw their garbage out of their windows, onto streets and alleys. That qualifies as a shithole.

Second, what kind of a car enthusiat throws garbage out of a moving vehicle? If coxx was hit by that same hot dog wrapper, he'd be bitching about it here.

Third, pigs do not deserve apologies.

Fourth, I would gladly say what I wrote to coxx.

congrats, you dont like NY. You'd be in the minority. I don't like where you live, how about that? I didn't say shit to you did I? No, I didnt. This is completly unprovoked. I was a kid. You mean to tell me you never did anything stupid when you were younger?

How about this? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!!

to call me a pig & repeatedly attack me just shows what a low-class goober piece of sh!t you are. Now you can go fvck yourself. I can guarantee that if you ever spoke to me like that in person you'd be layin on your back lookin up at the sky.

Thanks for showing everyone what an asshole you are.

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived