LegacyGT.com

Official 2008 Legacy Pics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, it's a nice car, BUT it just reminds me a Fast & Furious version of the present model. To me, IMHO, the front grill reminds me of a Saturn for some odd reason...Like I said, it's nice, but it's TOO sporty. I almost want to say that it's over-done. Am I alone?

Edit: Is this Subaru's way of marketing to a younger age? Because I know that right now the Legacy's are marketed to the older more slowed down crowd....

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

I think you are alone. Everyone is still saying it looks ugly and boring and not sporty enough..

I am not saying it's ugly or boring.. I think it looks good, but personally I don't think it looks sporty enough.

-ben

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a nice car. But a Legacy is a Legacy. It's not a WRX and isn't intended to be. Are they trying to hit a new audience? Why all this new Jazz? I don't know, I just think it looks like a car meant for F&F IV. Too aggressive for my tastes, but then again, I'm into the European cars with smooth lines...

Can they bolt any more crap to the steering wheel? It's to steer with!! Look at the first pic up there -- waaay too many controls for one wheel.

From the Winding Road article:

"The driver selects the performance mode by using a rotary dial on the center console or, newly added for 2008, a button on the steering wheel."

Yep, that knob near your right hand is just too far to go to make that adjustment. Better give 'em another option on the steering wheel.

And finally, I don't see how or why the H6 is considered "premium" or more powerful than the turbo 4.

My point exactly, users above mentioned that I am alone in my dislikings for the vehicle. To me, it looks like a Legacy marketed to a 16 year old. I thought that was what the WRX was for.........The Legacy has never been a young car, which is why it is priced out of that range. Why are we Bling'ing out the Legacy for 2008, is their some holiday that I don't know about?

love this interior

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5534/2008lgtanw1.jpg

but hate the exterior. i could not buy that. i could easily keep my 05 and give subie one last chance to get it right for 10 or 11. that is hideous. the 07 jdms are on the money as usual.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

love this interior

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5534/2008lgtanw1.jpg

but hate the exterior. i could not buy that. i could easily keep my 05 and give subie one last chance to get it right for 10 or 11. that is hideous. the 07 jdms are on the money as usual.

Finally, someone that agrees. I like our generation Legacy's personally. Why all this exterior flare? Is there a new F&F movie that we don't know about that SoA's sponsoring?

Archived