LegacyGT.com

Official 2008 Legacy Pics

read all about it....

makes sense...they want another high end model besides the Spec B...

spec B looses the 40 and over crowd due to the manual transmission.

Also, most people know a turbo is best for MT so the 3.0R makes perfect sense and has paddle shifters and they are tryin gto compete with all the other guys ou there in that luxury AWD sedan category.

I think it's great... and I am especially pleased that the new 3.0R will not hurt my performance statistics....still the fastest legacy ever produced... ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is because I am right handed, but cruise buttons on the left side seems out of the way, and having to reach across the wheel.

the 05-07 mini-stalk on the right side is one of the nicest cruise setups I've used. Only thing better would be if it were backlit at night, but once you know how to use it, even that isn't really necessary.

one quick motion to push the end button to turn it on, and click it down to set, and the cruise is engaged, right hand never having to leave the wheel once in fifth gear.

Maybe it is because I am right handed, but cruise buttons on the left side seems out of the way, and having to reach across the wheel.

the 05-07 mini-stalk on the right side is one of the nicest cruise setups I've used. Only thing better would be if it were backlit at night, but once you know how to use it, even that isn't really necessary.

one quick motion to push the end button to turn it on, and click it down to set, and the cruise is engaged, right hand never having to leave the wheel once in fifth gear.

:whore: I can set cruise in a split second without even looking.

I remember it was not to long ago that everyone was worried about the next refresh looking like the Tribeca. I think SOA used a nice bit of restraint on the Legacy. Its different than the 05-'07's but, still the best looking car in their lineup.

Patience, Grasshoppah!

Planning and perseverence will pay off, and a Legacy GT can be had. With resale values coming down on the 05 models, they are actually becoming more affordabe, also.

Keep the faith, my freind! It is SOOO worth it! :D

PS, I am amazed that it is worth the wait. I knew it was a good car, and I had been building it up in my head for two years, while I waited. I figured nothing could live up to that, and, so far, this car HAS. The having is at least as good as the getting; at least, for me.

Archived