LegacyGT.com

New employee starts today....already bragging about his car

I asked him about some of the things I overheard from yesterday....all I will say is he was doing a lot of backpedalling......

Don't back down now. You've got him on the ropes. Go for the kill, Kill, K1LL!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that much slacking on his second day!!!

doesn't this guy know that you gotta wait a good 3-6 months to slack. Let the bosses get confortable enough to not have to look over your shoulder and you can FORUM ALL DAY LONG.... its quite nice...

I thought that was my own secret.

I think I know your SRT-4 guy...is this him?

More at http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1112808

Best quote from that thread:

How fast your car is has nothing to do with how smart you are. I know a guy with an SRT-4, he has a GT-35R with all supporting mods with a stock trans. ... This kid is posibly the dumbest mother ****er i have ever met. Listening to him talk makes me wish i was deaf.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

that much slacking on his second day!!!

doesn't this guy know that you gotta wait a good 3-6 months to slack. Let the bosses get confortable enough to not have to look over your shoulder and you can FORUM ALL DAY LONG.... its quite nice...

Jeez, no kidding!

Have some self-restraint!:lol: If I were to be starting out in a new job I'd be burning the midnight oil, eating lunch at my desk, not getting caught chatting up the hot receptionist, NOT surfing lgt.com, etc.

You only have one shot to make a good first impression, and it's nice to hear "Ireland! Go home already! The work can wait until tomorrow!" from your new director at 7pm as he's walking out the door and turning the lights off.:icon_wink

He was hired to be a Ins. billing supervisor.....

Still not back from his break.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not to worry his SRT-4 is so fast it can travel back in time. Didn't you know they do 0-100 in -10.1 seconds. Thats right it was going 100 mph 10.1 seconds before he even thought about getting on the gas.

Hell with a car like that you'll never know he was gone. He will just apparate in the parking lot.

For grins you could tell him that one of the forum members on this site has over 12,000 hp at his disposal. Never mind the fact it is being produced by a consist of three big locomotives.:icon_wink

SRT owners are very proud. Be careful because there ARE some well set up SRT4's out there that will spank a STI. We had an all out war here at the dealer because of the Dodge techs and the Subie techs arguing which will win.

Tell him to meet you at the track. Numbers don't lie. I'd bet he does a 13.5 at best with stage 1.

Hey, I was 38 and foolish when I purchased my Silver 04. It was fun , but crude. I had it for three months and my hearing started to degrade.:lol: For $19,500, I had fun roasting BFG KDW TA's. That is all it would do, wheel hop and tire burnouts. Oh, and it had some serious top end too.

"AWD is a beautiful thing"

Well first of all he is gone bye....bye....

GT...I totally respect the little rat traps for there straight line acceleration a friend of mine has a 04 with a ton of mods but still the stock internals.

He can turn mid 11's all day long with that car:eek:

Yes he does spray.........

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Jeez, no kidding!

Have some self-restraint!:lol: If I were to be starting out in a new job I'd be burning the midnight oil, eating lunch at my desk, not getting caught chatting up the hot receptionist, NOT surfing lgt.com, etc.

You only have one shot to make a good first impression, and it's nice to hear "Ireland! Go home already! The work can wait until tomorrow!" from your new director at 7pm as he's walking out the door and turning the lights off.:icon_wink

Im the same way:icon_mrgr

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

At the end of the day Friday send him the link to this thread. Tell him to have a nice weekend.

You took the words right from my mouth.:lol:

Actually, you should show him the wrecked car I posted. It might save his life.

Well first of all he is gone bye....bye....

GT...I totally respect the little rat traps for there straight line acceleration a friend of mine has a 04 with a ton of mods but still the stock internals.

He can turn mid 11's all day long with that car:eek:

Yes he does spray.........

HE must bitch about the wheel hop. They have hedious wheel hop at launch. I swear parts want to jump out of the car on hard launches.

So I'm a little confused, Mr. Fantastic is fired?:confused: I can't believe someone would start a new job and be screwing off on his second day. What is this world coming too?

Boy, this guy must be a complete flake. 32 years old, drives an SRT-4 and f**ks the dog all day long at a job he just got this week?

He must have interviewed really well to pull the wool over your Company's eyes like that...:(

He must have interviewed really well to pull the wool over your Company's eyes like that...:(

knows the owner, someone on the Board of Directors, etc. be careful this could come back and bite you. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived