LegacyGT.com

Better All Weather Floormats - Searched...

SkiDaddy

I really recommend you the Husky mats for front. The driver one is not perfect fit, but the rubber is soft, pliable, and looks great... groves are deep unlike weathertech.

I could take pics tomorrow if you really want...

Has anyone found a good fitting mat for the trunk space of a Legacy GT sedan? I have a 2007 and did buy the OEM all weather mats and think they're great so far. I ski and do other things that I'd like to have water protection for the trunk, too.

Forrester mat works well in the trunk, not perfect but pretty close.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

• 9 months later...

bumped

im looking for some better more durable all-season/weather floor mats

the subaru ones have holes in them and im at 9k miles / 7 months

i only need the front ones, why cant they sell just the driver side?

pics would help (unclemat)

bumped again

is everyone just happy replacing all four mats every single time the driver side gets worn down?

BAH!!!!!

I threw out the fronts and bought a set of weathertech's. The OEM rears are fine because no one ever sits in the back of my car, but I still put them back there for my shovel and ice scraper:lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.

The deep rubbery floormats sold by BJ's and Costco wholesale clubs "KRACO" brand are easy to trim with kraft scissors and hold quite a bit of melting snow & mud.

. :lol:

Exactly. I bought a 25 dollar universal set 3 years ago, cut them to shape with some gardening scissors and thought they were just fine.

You don't have to spend a ton on rubber floor mats.

Of course I just finally picked up a set of used OEM Legacy rubber mats from another member here because I wanted to be cool.

I bought a set of weather techs for my 2000 Impreza when I bought it new in '99. They're now in my Chevy Pickup and other than a a little wear by the gas pedal they're still like new and I'm not easy on my vehicles.

Wow you guys go through floor mats alot quicker that I do. I had the original OEM carpeted ones up until 30k (taupe int). I got another set at that time. The drivers side carpet was worn down where my one foot sits but certainly no holes. I never cared for the OEM black all weather rubber mats that were offered.

but I have only had them a few weeks and less than 1,000 miles

Exactly:p They appear much thicker than they actually are, and depending on your driving habbits, they can and do wear through quickly.

Has anyone tried thier floor liners? They seem pricey but look like they may provide a bit more protection for the carpets.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=618&Year=2007

I bought a front set for my LGT last winter. Thye work much better than the OEM winters... don't leak around the carpet hook, higher sidewalls, more confortable on my feet, ect.

I plan on buying another set for the wife's LGT as well.

Archived