LegacyGT.com

Speed Limiter

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say they have better tires, I was just wondering if there was any difference? I know for a fact that there is a difference in the suspension, and the tires spinning or not doesn't matter, it still effects acceleration to some small extent.

If the rims are like you say "bigger" that would seem counter productive, but not, if they are a lighter weight. Your just making assumptions now to prove a point....a totally irrelevant point at that....:lol:

I have a car that has a 2.5NA Automatic that will kick the GT's butt. But, it's all because it only weighs, 1700lbs. There is a lot more to 1/4 mile times then hp.

Actually.... my front tires spin when I leave the line.....

True story.

Stage II power, correct? Probably a good thing or you might start breaking things like that rex in the youtube video that was repeatedly trying to light up all four and ended up breaking an axle or something.

Sometimes. Like like topping the crest of hill while at speed for instance.:cool:

Well, in that case, I have a Dodge Dakota that frequently weighs absolutely nothing...Damn railroad launchpads errr tracks :spin:

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived