LegacyGT.com

I need to tell a joke at my holiday party. Help me out!

legacychick

My supervisor at work had a decent one today;

What does a 9 volt battery have in common with an attractive woman's asshole?

Even though you know you aren't supposed to, sometimes you want to lick it.

Hey, you said the raunchier the better.... haha

a buddy sent me a joke video, so i'll try to make it work for spoken word.

A business man is driving through the country on his way to a meeting in a nearby town. He sees a farmer laying down napping in a stack of hay by the side of the road. Nearby is the farmer's donkey eating from the pile of hay. Not wanting to be late to his meeting, he makes sure that his watch has the correct time. So, he yells to the farmer for the time.

The farmer awakens from the slumber and rolls over and holds the balls of his donkey in his palm, gently lifting them, and yells to the business man, "10 past 10!". The business man is obviously surprised and doesn't believe that the farmer can tell the time by holding the donkey's balls in his palm and lifting them. "Are you sure?" asks the business man. Again, the farmer rolls over and puts the donkey's balls in his hand, "Yes, its 10 past 10." Although stunned by this, the business man sets his watch and continues on.

He returns later in the day and finds the farmer still napping. Just to see if the farmer could actually tell the time again, he yells to the farmer for the time. Once again, the farmer puts the donkey's balls in his hand and yells back, "7:15!"

The business man looks at his watch and the farmer gave the exact correct time. "How is it possible that you can tell the time by holding your donkey's balls?!"

The farmer rolls over, lifts the donkey's balls in one hand and with the other points off into the distance and replies, "By the clock tower in the center of town!"

i wonder how i can post the video, its 1.9MB.

My supervisor at work had a decent one today;

What does a 9 volt battery have in common with an attractive woman's asshole?

Even though you know you aren't supposed to, sometimes you want to lick it.

Hey, you said the raunchier the better.... haha

:lol::lol::lol:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived