LegacyGT.com

The Great LegacyGT.com Fundraiser 06!!

rc0032

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/\ awesome!

we are at $501/net after fees. BIG thanks to the guy that shot $100 over last night ;) not sure what your board name is....please PM me if you want to be part of the raffle :)

Feel free to overdonate guys, but to cover fees donate:

(X + 0.30) / 0.971, so

$20 = $20.91

$40 = $41.50, etc.

Had to enter the raffle too - just too much good stuff on here to pass up!

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

how many tickets are sold? i.e. as of right now what are people's chances of winning an item?

not sure of the number, I'll run that once everything is done. So far, just shy of $600, so approx 30 'tickets' so far. :wub:

remember, the order that tickets are picked determine the order that winners get to choose from the price pot, so buying multiple tickets gives you better odds at being top dog (like the NFL draft). remember - you can only win once and you have to keep your item for at least 30 days before selling or trading (as a courtesy to our generous vendors) - hope this is fair since you choose what you want vs. last year where it was totally random. :icon_mrgr

remember, the order that tickets are picked determine the order that winners get to choose from the price pot, so buying multiple tickets gives you better odds at being top dog (like the NFL draft).

Correction, that's the NBA draft. Im sure you knew, just had to point it out ;). Great cause, I'll be donating soon, and see if I can help out in another way also, let you know if it happens.

If the paypal is set up to accept cc's, you get dinged for every transaction, not just the cc ones.:( Just add money to cover the ding:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Archived