LegacyGT.com

The Great LegacyGT.com Fundraiser 06!!

rc0032

Well all kidding aside, I for one have benefited greatly from the knowledge base and pioneering spirit of many members from this site. This donation drive is just another fine example.

But you're still a bunch of smarta$$ know-it-alls....

quote of the year... I love it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Its Friday!!!!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I want to donate more than the minimum $20 and get multiple tickets, do I have to send each donation separately, or can I send it as one paypal payment and it'll just get divided up to be 1 ticket for every $20 in my donation? It could take a while to send all those payments is why I'm asking. :icon_wink Plus, I'd throw some extra on to cover the fees.

Thanks to the vendors for supporting this effort! Open up your wallets this Christmas fellow members!

Knowing where my donation is going makes it easier to "cough out" the funds. A lot easier than what my "avatar" illustrates.:icon_wink

Too much cheese perhaps? Saturday am at work bump!!:( Cooking up clones in the Lab!!:lol::icon_bigg (now if I could just get one of these clones to go get a christmas tree!)

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Too much cheese perhaps? Saturday am at work bump!!:( Cooking up clones in the Lab!!:lol::icon_bigg (now if I could just get one of these clones to go get a christmas tree!)

Nope. Cheese makes it flow, especially cheesy Taco Bell tacos.:icon_bigg

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Nope. Cheese makes it flow, especially cheesy Taco Bell tacos.:icon_bigg

Hmm... I am talking about aged cheddar, say 18 months or so. That generally causes a "Big Dig" style back-up.:lol: :lol: :( Taco bell may be a good idea for me later today!!:icon_mrgr

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived