LegacyGT.com

Any Jacksonville LGT's?

ProjectS15

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a thread, with pics of the wife's new 2.5i SE sedan --> http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1250231#post1250231

It's a really nice color, and she loves it. Drove it home from the dealership in Gainsville yesterday. Not a GT, but then again, she feels she doesn't 'need' turbo power. Which, in my mind...is juuuust fine. :lol:

As for driving down to the challenge....we shall see. When is it?

Yeah the color is sweet!

The Subaru Challenge is 8/25 in Gainesville.

subaruchallenge.com

Damn...that sucks. I am going to India for two weeks with my wife, and a friend. We don't come back to the US till the 25th...and we will be landing in Newark, NJ. Won't be back in FL till the 26th. Whatta shame...always gotta miss these things by a day or two. Sucks.

Maybe next time around...or we could do another meet sometime around labor day...hopefully, I will have a car by then.

It's so hard to find what I want...though, I believe I have narrowed it down to either another LGT...or a Forester 2.5XT sports (which mind you, is the hardest freakin' car to find). I searched 35 dealers, across the US, through autotrader.com, and found 1 dealer, in CO, that has one. So, I am trying to deal with them...though, it may not work out because of having the car shipped here.

Oh, and they also have a 3 Leggy 3.0R's available. One gold, one silver, and one dark brown. Interesting...

We shall see.

I thought you said you had an 05 LGT that is supposed to be here today or tommorrow?

I am confused....I know Mastro in Tampa is a pretty good dealer...they will take care of you. Let me know if I can help.

Rehab is for quitters.

TPL...nope, I sold a 2005 LGT before I moved down here, to a member from Colorado. This is why I am driving a rental.

My wife, who came down last week, brought her Galant...and we traded that in yesterday, for the 2.5i SE Leggy.

Now, I am searching for a new car. Not sure what I want to get...but I am currently dealing with a dealer in Colorado who has an '08 Forester 2.5XT Sports, with a 5MT. If the deal goes through, then they will ship it here...and that will probably take a couple of days...to get...but, I am in no real rush.

If the deal falls through, and I can't get that car, then, I will be searching again.

Hope that clears that up. Of course, lemme know if you ever wanna meet up. We aren't too far from Ponte Vedra...and I will bring the wife's car...so you can take a look at it, in person. It's pretty darn nice, as far as her needs are concerned.

I thought you said you had an 05 LGT that is supposed to be here today or tommorrow?

that was me, im waitng on the call, truck driver called yesterday and told me i should get it between 9am-12pm today

it was hard to find what i wanted in my price range, but after 6 months i found this one in houston texas, so its being shipped to me.

only thing its missing is a sunroof, oh well one less thing to break.

that was me, im waitng on the call, truck driver called yesterday and told me i should get it between 9am-12pm today

it was hard to find what i wanted in my price range, but after 6 months i found this one in houston texas, so its being shipped to me.

only thing its missing is a sunroof, oh well one less thing to break.

what color is it? and which dealership was it? i wanna make sure i didnt test drive it :p

what color is it? and which dealership was it? i wanna make sure i didnt test drive it

millenuim audi, red,5speed, got it for 16,200 with 33k

We all need to get together at somepoint...just think maybe there will actually be enough people w/ LGTs for a 'meet'....

sounds good

i love this car:)

see u eventaually then

remember for us jax st johns area people that the bp on mandrin (the one u pass say going towards walmart) has premium on fridays for the price of midgrade

some ass put regular in the car(dealer), i have a few little things they gotta fix anyway, and im wondering if i have that center diff noise or is it the no name tires that came on the car(i can some how spin these in the rain while turning)

after all that is taken care of ill get a spoiler and try to find an intake for under 200

im waiting for my 400 dollar borla to get here

thumbs up to the BP...our BP (was another name) here at the beach had the same deal on Fridays...until Katrina...policy changed the day after..

Get the the spolier from the KOP..he's the man.

What kind of intake are you lookig for?

Rehab is for quitters.

im not sure yet

short ram is the easy way to go, or long short ram

cai, well hydrolock due to it huricaning in florida yearly scares me, but ill get better performace

u got one for sale

I don't have one for sale. I just have a panel filter and am fine with that....I am in the market for a UP and DP....looking at a Crucial Shorty DP...
Rehab is for quitters.

Archived