LegacyGT.com

Any Jacksonville LGT's?

ProjectS15

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in the last few days i have seen 2 legacy's.... one is a white 2.5i on NAS JAX(owned by some officer chick) and the other was a white LGT driving down 17 right past NAS JAX going towards 103rd.

If anyone is interested, this Sat at about 10 pm there is a huge car meet at the Sonic on Beach near The GLobe Club. I went out there last week and the Suby's had the whole side of sonic filled. Most were WRX's (02-07) and 1 LGT (my friends red limited) but i will be out there this week with my Legacy. Hope to see some more legacy's out there, it will be fun!

I dont own a GT but i own an 07 OBP Legacy. I see a couple of Legacys a day. But I live over in the southside/beaches area.

About the Sonics meet, theres usually meets there on Saturdays. And on Tuesdays as well at 9ish. I come up to the meets quite often. I'll try to make it out this Saturday cause I have to attend a graduation party. If not, Ill definitely swing by.

BTW, your friend with the red LGT. Is his name Rich or Rick and works at Subaru Of Jax?

Rick....yeah....he is pretty cool! I hasnt worked at Sojax in about 3 months. I will most likely be out at the sonic on Sat as well as rick. would be nice to have some more Legacy's in attendence.....seeing as there are like 15+ WRX's and only 2 legacy's. TPLGT and Magnetdropout...you should try to make it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool...just giving this thread a bump. I don't have my LGT anymore...but I just moved to Jax...so, it's nice to know that there are 'some' things to do here.

Once I have my next car (not sure what it's going to be) I will try and make it out. Otherwise, next time there is an area 'meeting' shout it out.

I am in Ponte Vedra. I have seen 1 other BSM LGT, 2 light blue (i forgot the actual name of the color) and 1 black LGT wagon (he's on this board).

That's about it for LGTs here in town...we're slim pickens. You need to get another one....

Rehab is for quitters.

Hehe...trying to figure out what I want, for now. Still have some decision making to do...but, the wife has decided she wants a 2.5i SE, so, let's hope we find the color that she wants (newport blue pearl). I know Sojax has a couple, but two have leather, and one has a 5Spd, neither of which she wants. We shall see.

When I bot my OBP (crashed after 3 mos.) I went to virtually all of the dealers in the state...Sojax were not too cool when I was first looking so I didn't buy from them...I did buy my BSM from them...

It's not easy finding what you wnat here in FL.....let me know if you have any ???

Should you need a tuner I have the guy....he's in TPA but is honest, reasonably priced and good.

Rehab is for quitters.

race track is a few miles from me

i live off of roberts rd

my 05 lgt should be here today or friday, then ill have to put my rwd beast away:icon_cry: but so i can restore her:icon_twis

Archived