LegacyGT.com

Any Jacksonville LGT's?

ProjectS15

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tries to make it to next page*

that blue one, thats the one hes looking at trading his xterra for, cause i have an 87 toyota truck that runs fine that was mine but its become the family hauling mutt so he doesnt really need/want an suv anymore

The Spec B is new to them, since I picked up my car. They didn't have it when I picked up my car. Looks nice...and the price is decent...of course, with some haggling, anything can happen.

As for the blue one...I'd say DOOOO EEETT!

The Spec B is new to them, since I picked up my car. They didn't have it when I picked up my car. Looks nice...and the price is decent...of course, with some haggling, anything can happen.

As for the blue one...I'd say DOOOO EEETT!

are you referring to me or to joe_1985? lol.

To both, actually. Reference to you was for the spec b. They had one, that sold, and now, they have another one.

And Joe, for the blue one. Since his dad is looking into it...figure, might as well go with the Shrek B, for a few extra bucks. At least it's got the 6 speed, and suspension, as well as the torsen limited slip rear diff.

I have a 'ticking' in my car...it sometimes drives me crazy...then, I just turn up the stereo...and all is well with the world again.

I'll most likely do my own oil changes...just get the filter/crush washer from SoJax.

Oh, and with all these Leggy's down here, I think a meet might be due, soon...but, I won't be around till the end of August, after next week. 2 week trip to India...should be nice.

Oh joy! Someon fixored the thread....

FYI My car gor hit yesterday....pretty bad 3,000 worth of damage...not my fault. Pics to come....So I am drving an Altima for the next week.

Bummer!

Rehab is for quitters.

that sucks about your car dude...what kinda damage? TPLGT?

As for the meet on Sunday...no can do. My wife and I's first wedding anniversary...and I am sure the LAST place she wants to be is at the car meet, as much as I would love to go :lol:

Yeah... the lady's insurance will cover it all...

Both front fenders, left headlamp and wheel liners will be getting replaced. The front wheels are banged up but the adjuster said they can be refinsihed. I don't care as long as it looks pristine!

As far as the meet...I think I would be about 10 years older than everyone else....anything that is on Myspace will certianly be out of my league....

Rehab is for quitters.

Hey Joe, I think I saw someone driving your car this morning, on Greenland road. I could swear it wasn't you driving it though...but, the car did have Texas plates on it, so, I figured it was yours...was it?

not me, i was there at the beginning of summer :p

Archived