LegacyGT.com

Any Jacksonville LGT's?

ProjectS15

Thanks biggggant...

We currently live off of Racetrack Road...and my wife would like to stay around that area...so, we're looking around there, as well as off of 210. Makes my commute to work easier, if I live off 210, but we'll see what happens. It's all a matter of floorplan and price. We can't afford a helluva lot...but, we will work something out, soon enough.

Thanks for the info.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd buy the place, but the dude is asking 350...pffft! Not in this market. Plus, the wife and I don't like the design of the house...nor where it sits. We'd prefer to back up to a preserve, not a neighbor. We shall see more this weekend, and hopefully find something we like.

As for the 27th...I guess for me, I'll just meet you guys there. Gonna have to go home, from work, and then head out...so, we shall see.

I'd buy the place, but the dude is asking 350...pffft! Not in this market. Plus, the wife and I don't like the design of the house...nor where it sits. We'd prefer to back up to a preserve, not a neighbor. We shall see more this weekend, and hopefully find something we like.

Well that guy can then just 'let it go' just like his credit rating.....what a moron.

You will find something nice..

Rehab is for quitters.

Yeap...though, I think he's looking to go through a Deed in Lieu, which will save his credit rating, but not the house.

We have found a house, that has already been foreclosed, and made an offer on it. We are just waiting for the bank, to hear what they have to say, or counter our offer, etc. May take another couple of days, since the listing agent changed, over the past couple of days...but, the wife and I are hopeful.

Let's hope for the best.

Nope, Joe, can't say that I have. The one time I saw your father driving to wherever he was going...that's the last time I saw your car. Plus, I'm usually adrift when I am driving...in my own world. I tend to think a lot...what to say.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll all catch up.

By the way, anyone wanna meet up at the Cherry Grill, off of 210?

I'm down, as long as I can make it. Finally found a house, that the wife and I like. Off of 210...so, once we get to the point of closing, we won't be moving until probably mid-october, or towards the end. We're psyched. So, as long as there is nothing going on with house 'stuff', then I am game.

Oh, and Geoff drives a silver GT. Only one I know with an '05 is Joe...but last I saw, I don't think he had tints.

There's an '05 in the lot, where I work...I think the guy works for the company that I work for...but, I have yet to meet him.

And Joe...u sure you're not seeing my wife man? She does have the same color car...u know. I would definately recognize a red legacy...?

Yeah, I am game for the NASIOC meetings. I used to go to them a while back w/ the LGT (only one there lol), but things have prevented me lately.

I want tint bad! Hopefully, I can get it sometime soon. I also hope to get my ResponsEdges put on today!

im in that neck of the woods. im usually in the southside/beaches area.

and as for the meet the 27th, im game. but i own a 2.5i, is that cool i still roll out with you guys?

Join us! Holy moskes we might have aq nice showing here....

Ant- good doing biz w/ you...looking forward to seeing how they ride...

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived