LegacyGT.com

Banzai Express Problems

BigT

I think coming on here is just like talking in circles about this subject, other people have had issues too and it seems as though getting in contact with them isn't possible, so you either eat the loss or you send them back hoping a new set will come in return, don't think anyone here on the boards can help you with why they no longer answer or email.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
they still havent give me back the replacement... if they end up forgetting about me, should i still use the banzaiexpress ballast and buy the philips d2s 4300k bulbs+d2s adaptor+h7->d2s adaptor ring? think that setup will last?

• 4 months later...

Lately my passenger side bulb has been warming up a different color and today i noticed it was barely illuminating... after getting back in my car to go home, it doesn't light up at all anymore :( Went to the website and it doesn't exist... the company still up an running? Probably not...

Where did you get the D2S connectors and bulbs from? And how much were they?

^ I am not sure about the company running anymore either. I bought a kit from there a year ago. The first two bulbs that they sent with the kit burned in the first 6 months, then they replaced them with new bulbs and they have been running fine since December of last year. But I am just keeping my fingers crossed as far as them not burning out. It wouldn't surprise me if they decided to close shop though. I had the hardest time communicating with them. I would leave numerous voice mails and tons of emails with no response.

I would just cut your losses at this point and just buy some new bulbs.

• 1 month later...

both my HIDs went out 2 weeks ago

I tried to find banzai express on the web..

cant find it

sent a PM to lookslikeanevo

no PM replied

all the information thats in this thread no longer exists..

so I'm pretty much focked..-_-

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

both my HIDs went out 2 weeks ago

I tried to find banzai express on the web..

cant find it

sent a PM to lookslikeanevo

no PM replied

all the information thats in this thread no longer exists..

so I'm pretty much focked..-_-

yepppp... do what I did, throw away the banzai kit and buy an apexcone kit from RPM. :):wub:

i dont know whats wrong with my kit. they dont turn on after it rains....

i tried to reseal and reconnect everything, replaced the relay.. works for a few days until it rains again

it was awesome driving home in the noreaster on saturday nite with high beams

WHERE ARE YOU BANZAI!! I want a refund or an exchange.

WHERE ARE YOU BANZAI!! I want a refund or an exchange.

I have PMed lookslikeanevo

he ignored couple times

IIRC, he is a friend with banzai express owner or something

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

he's not a friend of the owner. He just got a group buy going by talking with them.

I have had mine and have had 0 problems with it. I would check over all wiring and making sure you don't have a short somewhere from a wire's casing being stripped from rubbing or something.

looks like an evo send me "customerservice@banzaiexpress.com"

i re-wired and replaced the relay and it still broken. i hope i get a refund since i need a new kit IMMEDIATELY as it gets dark earlier and earlier in new england

whats odd is that they work, and then they dont..then they do.. then they dont

its all or nothing too. both lights work at the same time, or dont. it does not seem like anything is lose either, since i get them working by turning them on and off while STOPPED in my car.

its just getting really dangerous. driving home through the noreaster in new england on saturday

Sounds like a short.

Check the wiring. You might have something rubbing up against it and it is broken through the case of the wire.

Also check the actual connectors themselves. Not that they are connected but that the actual wires inside the connectors seem to be connected into the connter correctly.

Archived