LegacyGT.com

Banzai Express Problems

BigT

did you talk to someone first before you sent back the kit?

RMA# 300511

(Return Merchandise Authorization)

I wouldn't just send it back without speaking to someone.

Banzai Express sucks. 3 phone calls and voicemails left (after it had been rec'd)

4 emails

See below:

Emails sent to customerservice@banzaiexpress.com

February 26

Daniel,

Per our last email conversation, I am sending the entire kit back to Banzai for inspection. Please do what you can. The tracking # is 1Z6888620366733826.It is shipping out today. 2/26/07. We will be in touch.

March 5th

I know it was delivered on February 28th on 1:32 PM at your location. Can you at least give me an update? I have also called and left you a message.

March 12th

I need an update please. My kit was rec'd almost two weeks ago. All I

ask for is an update. Please have the courtesy to let me know what is

going on. I deserve to know. Thanks

March 25

Is there a reason why I have called numerous times and left messages, emailed two times, etc and I can't get a reply. I spent $200 bucks, I would really appreciate some sort of update. Its been 3 weeks since Banzai rec'd my kit back in the mail. I don't want to have to take further legal action, but I will. Thats 200 dollars of my hard earned money. This is not the customer service that I would expect especially considering I spent the money that I did.

I have yet to recieve any type of update whatsoever.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i guess theres always two sides to every story huh?

did they not replace a bulb for you already in the past?

and as the other one went, you demanded to hav the whole kit replaced? cmon man, have some common gratitude... they said they would replace it...i dont know of any other company that would replace a whole kit because you demanded it?

they also have been moving locations, so im sure that didnt help with your case, but they pretty much would still need to test what you sent in, ya 3 weeks who hoo,

point is they took care of you before, then, they offered to take care of you again, and even if that meant replacing th whole kit, which you demanded...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

First of all, I never demanded that the whole kit be replaced. I sent the whole kit back because I had 2 bulbs blow in six months. I wanted them to check my ballasts to see if they might be faulty. Ok so its understandable that they moved, maybe now they can improve communication instead of depending on a forum member to get back to me. I can also understand its your friend/acquaintance and all, but they could have at least communicated this information to me via email. I sent multiple emails and a simple reply back explaining their situation would have made for better business. I will be content if they send me a new kit, but as for buying from Banzai again, it won't happen. I expect better communication from anyone who considers themselves a legitimate business. The general rule is that if a customer contacts you, you should contact them with 24-48 hours. There is no justification for lack of communication in today's day in age. There is not one person on this forum that would disagree with me on that. I have NOT reported them to BBB yet. If its true that they are sending me my kit back with new bulbs or a new kit for that matter, I will leave it alone and just hope that these bulbs don't blow.

ya 3 weeks who hoo

Try a month and 5 days with NO RESPONSE. I have every right to be aggrevated. Anyone would be. If they were moving and having communication difficulties, then they could have posted that on their website, or even better, sent out EMAILS.

First of all, I never demanded that the whole kit be replaced. I sent the whole kit back because I had 2 bulbs blow in six months. I wanted them to check my ballasts to see if they might be faulty. Ok so its understandable that they moved, maybe now they can improve communication instead of depending on a forum member to get back to me. I can also understand its your friend/acquaintance and all, but they could have at least communicated this information to me via email. I sent multiple emails and a simple reply back explaining their situation would have made for better business. I will be content if they send me a new kit, but as for buying from Banzai again, it won't happen. I expect better communication from anyone who considers themselves a legitimate business. The general rule is that if a customer contacts you, you should contact them with 24-48 hours. There is no justification for lack of communication in today's day in age. There is not one person on this forum that would disagree with me on that. I have NOT reported them to BBB yet. If its true that they are sending me my kit back with new bulbs or a new kit for that matter, I will leave it alone and just hope that these bulbs don't blow.

they are not relying on me to get back to you... i did it to solve the problem...nothing more... you asked them to do you a favor, and they accepted... sucks that it took a little longer ... sometimes things happen beyond your control, you know that... hell someone mentioned T D C even goes thru this stage... and even tho i went thru it with them, i still would go back and buy from them...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

they are not relying on me to get back to you... i did it to solve the problem...nothing more... you asked them to do you a favor, and they accepted... sucks that it took a little longer ... sometimes things happen beyond your control, you know that... hell someone mentioned T D C even goes thru this stage... and even tho i went thru it with them, i still would go back and buy from them...

TDC has better products and better communication than Banzai. Thats my experience. But I understand where you are coming from. My main issue with Banzai would be the quality of there product. If I get this kit back, and the bulbs last longer than 6 months, then I will revisit the notion of buying from them again.

ive called them, left 2 messages so far, and emailed the about 6 times now, no reply... should i just sent it back? what the heck do i do?

email ed at banzaiexpress.com

I know some of you guys have had a problem with Ed, but I'd like to chime in that he did an excellent job today for me. I called him and not only did he return the call, but I had direct connect cables within 2 hours. :D

I've got a banzaii kit that doesn't always want to light up on the driver side. I'm having a similar problem, I called and got no response.....I can't remeember if I sent an email or not, but I was planning on calling again. We'll see...I've been a little slow in trying to take car of this problem.

I know some of you guys have had a problem with Ed, but I'd like to chime in that he did an excellent job today for me. I called him and not only did he return the call, but I had direct connect cables within 2 hours. :D

ive emailed dk@banzaiexpress.com, ed@banzaiexpress.com, both link does not work. only one that works is customerservice. but nobody replies. what the heck??

Archived