LegacyGT.com

Banzai Express Problems

BigT

last ditch. ill rip it apart 1 more time after work, including checking the connectors behind the plastic cover into the lens.

any other tips? just look for a loose connection (though it suddently works with no movement) or melting?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about my HIDs?

they don't turn on 99% of the time

and when they do for about 5 sec, they are really really dim...

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

I have PMed lookslikeanevo

he ignored couple times

IIRC, he is a friend with banzai express owner or something

cmon...dont stray form the truth, i only got one pm from you..and i responded...

i am not a friend of anyone i just got the GB running...

all my banzai stuff is still running fine..not problems...same as garret, i tired to email them aswell but no go...Gb has been well over a year...and i believe they promised the 1 year warranty...

team--sounds like your bulbs...

for those that already have the kits and wants toi know the best way to care for HID's

here are my suggestions:

best proper care for HID's

1) hardwiring the kit is usually the best

2)dont crank the engine while lights are on

3)be very carefull about getting oil from you finger and other things on the bulbs keep HID's on for at least 30seconds so that everything has had the chance to warm up.

4)make sure everything is water proof or mounted in a spot where water will not hit the balast.

5)make sure that the headlight housing doesnt have any leaks so that moisture would get in.

^ i thoughti put that up here before, not sure...but i have5 year old mcculochs that are still running!!!

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

dude, its a freakn scam. they know they selling shit products and now they are gone. They are long gone. f/king ed told me to sent them my bulbs for replacement, i did, and i never heard from them again. Dont pick up no calls, no return no email, the website dont work. Gone. im already running apexcones. moved on long ago. so.. think maybe you guys should go for that that, cheaper, good products, lifetime warranty... and they have been around for a while.. so.

btw, i have a 5yr old catz still running and they were H1s. i temporally custom fit them in the H7 until the apexcones came. banzaiexpress (or whatever it was originally called) is junk. made by kids in sir lanka or something.

Hmmm it looks like hit or miss, my kit seems to be working just fine ... its been well over a year now.

product reliability and qa is usally hit or miss, but bad customer service is just bad customer service

• 2 years later...

well they lasted about 3 years. passenger side started to flicker and i got pulled over last nite for it being out. i turned them off and back on and it started to work again.

time to get a new kit

Archived