LegacyGT.com

Banzai Express Problems

BigT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe there's a good reason as to why he hasn't called.

Maybe he knew one of the guys that died on that bus crash or someone in the military that died over in Iraq.

Just give him a little more time and I'm sure he'll come through for you.

This isn't the first time. A simple email or phone call is not hard. It just takes 2 minutes. I just want an update. Thats all I have to say.

^dude howd you get 270 on that setup? a little high no? nice numbers tho

I asked myself the same question. Its a 2006 model with 15K miles. ????

My baseline TDC was 256. 270 is what Jon got out of it. My original goal was 250 to the wheel, so needless to say, I was quite happy. The only bad thing is that now, I want to reach 300 to the wheels. :lol:

edit: The numbers are the very reason why I nicknamed it "The Miracle Whip"

^this was on jons dyno?

Well, technically the original dyno at AMS Tuning which is the same dyno that Jon uses, pulled 272 awhp, 306 ft/lbs torque.....but Jon reposted our graph's according to his dyno's specs and it turned out to be 270 awhp, 303 ft/lbs of torque......

^ I am too afraid to open the assembly on fear of fogging. Maybe I'll just look for EDM assemblies with OEM HIDs

Actually CreoSTi did a pretty good job on stock projectors by covering the small rectangular hole that gives the yellow tinge. Then again you still have to open up the assembly...oh well.

^ I am too afraid to open the assembly on fear of fogging. Maybe I'll just look for EDM assemblies with OEM HIDs

Actually CreoSTi did a pretty good job on stock projectors by covering the small rectangular hole that gives the yellow tinge. Then again you still have to open up the assembly...oh well.

fear of fogging? dont worry about it...i have opened my lights 4 times...and going to do it again to block off the little hole..

no fogging for me...

just gotta take your time

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

the fogging comes from either what you use to reseal them or from you painting or sanding or doing something near by that will have material flying around. Dust can be airsprayed away with a can of compressed air and thats all you'll need to blow it out inside.

Its simple, Affective, and in the end the better route is to Retro Rx330's instead of having a HID kit in the stock housings.

• 2 weeks later...

:soap_box:

I have called numerous times, left messages, sent emails and have yet to recieve any update whatsoever from Banzai Express. This is really pissing me off. I don't want to have to report Banzai to the Better Business Bureau, but when I spend this kind of money on any product, I expect better customer service. I sent my kit back to Banzai Express last month. Here is the confirmation.

Tracking Number: 1Z 688 862 03 6673 382 6

Service Type: GROUND

Package Weight: 6.00 Lbs

Shipped or Billed on: 02/26/2007

Delivered on: 02/28/2007 1:32 P.M.

Delivered to: FLUSHING, NY, US

Signed by: SHARON

This is ridicolous. For those on this forum who know the owners personally, please relay this message to them. I am a very easy person to deal with. You can ask anyone on this forum who has dealt with me and they will tell you how prompt I am with payment and communication. A simple callback takes no longer than 2 minutes of your time.

Ok, I am done ranting.

• 2 weeks later...
I have still yet to hear anything from Banzai Express. I have called and left messages on many occasions, sent 3 emails (I counted them). I am at the point to where I am going to be submitting a report to the better business bureau. Thats 200 dollars of my monday that I no longer can see. Its been over a month since they have rec'd my HID kit back. No call, no email, nothing.....I hate bad business.

Archived