LegacyGT.com

Cobb CBE will cost $1195

$1195. Yes, not a typo. They are nuts. Fujitsubo can be had for less!

I got this info from some very secret source. :icon_cool

No special pricing for TBE, so full TBE will be $1195 + 575 = $1770!!!! :eek:

New SPT is a bargain...

Hmm, guess it's time to sell my Fujitsubo and spend silly money all over again. But, I like the fact my exhaust was made by a highly skilled Asian with small hands and lots of patience.

If you have to ask why some things are expensive, then you don't understand the finer things in life.

Start looking at the prices of things over at 6speedonline.com....... We get off easy! All relative.

Everybody boycott and maybe the price will go down. I mean seriously, we can almost import exhausts directly from japan for this price. I guess this is expected, the catted dp is 575 same price as the megan exhaust went for in the group buy. As most people cobb is quality.

I hope the price falls a little, or they give a discount for the full tbe. : /

I was told they will not be discount for full TBE. And yes $1195 is for catback only.

JuxtaGT - I am sucker for quality and expensive things myself and can appreciate quality of materials and craftsmanship - I tend to spend more for good stuff, usually this ends up more cost efficient in long term.

However, this is a frigging bunch of pipes. The price is not justified unless the tips are gold plated.

I think Trey Cobb and co better wake up and see they aren't the only ones making Subaru aftermarket performance parts anymore.

Back in the day,you had Perrin, Cobb and very few others making parts fr our cars.Today we have quite a few vendors to choose from,hell even Subaru(SPT)is making aftermarket parts..

Even fr Cobb and Cobb quality this turbo back is waaay too pricey.

thats so expensive......but i want it so bad...... looks like im just gonna buy some cans and have someone fab up some fulll 3" from the cobb dp back.(after i lop off the reducer at the end of the dp)

wait all this time for a huge ass price tag :(

Or you could spend:

Megan Racing DP ~ $199 shipped

Megan Racing Catback ~ $700 shipped

$899 shipped for a full TBE. Heck, you can add a header for $249, and still be under the price of the Cobb system and that is including shipping.

Eggsactly, at the end of the day it's just a pipe, and as long as the workmanship is good (SPT cough cough), then why pay more than you have to.

$650 for just the muffler's ? I'll have some of what you're smoking :lol:

^ IMO if you have something else to offer such as dual tips, (and btw they look HOT on the wagons, and probably the OB also) then I can see why Stromung costs so much...

But to each his own i suppose...

I thought I paid a ton for my CBE (800 used anyone??? :icon_wink)

Meaning, I paid 800 for it used...

$1100 ++, $1700+....Why is everyone in a tizzy about the "future" price of the Cobb cat back/turbo back?? It's been on their site as "TBA" for 2 years now. It'll be another year before one ships anywhere!!:lol: :lol: Maybe by then gas will be $5.00/gal and it won't seem like much to spend on a bunch of pipes.:confused:
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived