LegacyGT.com

Central Florida Legacy meet **Orlando 11/18**

wukindada

Well everyone as far as I know there have been no Legacy specific meets in the Orlando area. There have been a few in Tampa and they were great!! Our other Subaru bretheren are welcome also but please do not link this thread over to Nabisco:(

Subaru cookout...

Magic is looking into a few parks & will find something out for sure in the next few days.

Bring the family out!!

Burgers & Hotdogs are my contribution......

If everyone brings an item or 2 it will make it alot easier. Look forward to seeing everyone.

I'll be cleaning the car soon so it is presentable to everyone;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anybody has a grill, that would be nice. I dont have one and the parks I checked out today, only have those reallly nasty ones. Although The one I am thinking about getting has a firepit/BBQ. The only time they had available on the 18th was from 8am-1pm. Would this be a problem for anyone, or do I need to find a diffrent park with a later time in the day, or do we need a pavilllion for the whole day.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Please feel free to RSVP here on this thread, along with how many people you are bringing, how many cars, and what you will be bringing to the cookout.

we need drinks, chips, buns etc. etc.

Thanks all, lets make this a family friendly meet. NO ALCOHOL, Please!!!

Click

this is more like a pot luck, have the misses(if you have one) cook up some deserts or any of their specialty's.

Im still calling around checking on diffrent parks, should have something deffinate by early next week

Click

Leonardo needs to bring some pork;)

So are the Greddy toys on yet?

Not yet, need an EGT Bung welded on the header, will try to get that done sat. morning, and then will install either sunday, or the following weekend.

Click

I'll be there, will bring my better half and maybe another.

And this time I'll bring my car too!

Hey, can you bring a grill? if not, let me know. still need someone to bring a grill, I dont know how good the ones at the park are.

Click

Ok I have a venue for the meet. Lake Sylvan park in Sanford. Closest one to me that had a pavillion close to parking, and was available all day, not just morning hours. We have the pavillion from 8:00am to Dusk(6:00-6:30pm). This is also close to I-4, the 417, and Seminole Town Center Mall. Click the link to the map below.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=845%20Lake%20Markham%20Rd&city=Sanford&state=FL&zipcode=32771%2d8947&country=US&title=%3cb%3e845%20Lake%20Markham%20Rd%3c%2fb%3e%3cbr%20%2f%3e%20Sanford%2c%20FL%2032771%2d8947%2c%20%20US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=&dtype=s

I will post on site directions, later this weekend, once I have gone to the park to pay for the reservation. Please pm me if you have any questions

Click

well if we cant get a grill we will have to use the ones at the park. So we will need someone to bring tinfoil, and charcoal, lighter fluid...

I think I have a bag of charcoal in my garage and a little bit of lighter fluid left.

Archived