LegacyGT.com

Central Florida Legacy meet **Orlando 11/18**

wukindada

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that...

Hey guys we have a new local member, every one PM him to say hello. Yes he's a NOOB so be nice! (jeff)

His screen name is f85stealth, he is in tampa. I have been speaking to him through PM most of the day. I hope he will announce himself here.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

looks like you all had a great time... sorry i missed it. AJ won gold in the absolute division (all weight class regardless of belt) pretty good since he is 160lb and a blue belt and Danny won a gold in the 8 - 10 yr old division and he just turned 8... will catch the next one. Hope to see some of you in Bradenton on the 21st of Dec...

looks like you all had a great time... sorry i missed it. AJ won gold in the absolute division (all weight class regardless of belt) pretty good since he is 160lb and a blue belt and Danny won a gold in the 8 - 10 yr old division and he just turned 8... will catch the next one. Hope to see some of you in Bradenton on the 21st of Dec...

Congrats to your boys. Too bad Bradenton falls on a weekday. Work = no fun for me. :(

me too... love the camera added a tamron 17mm-50mm lense with the 430 speedlight. love it!

Damn you. Anytime I try to one up you, you out do me. *PMs PDX about building me an 800whp H6 twin turbo* :icon_mad:

I'm gonna go with a Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens though since I'm cheap. ;)

Your times were not to bad.....104 trap speed was pretty good;)

What were the temps?

Don't patronize me.:lol:

Problem is that I had been trapping 105-107 in mid 70's

This last time? 102-105 on my 1st 4 runs in 58-68 temps.

Pulled the RS fender plug on the last run and trapped 106.72 @ 70F (borked the launch but still had 2nd best run of the day).

Cleaned my nasty Air Filter the next day and MAF readings went from a max of 254 g/sec to 267 g/sec. Needless to say....Restictor Plate Racing FTL.

Did a roll test tonight against my buddies 98 Camaro (who pulled on me at teh track) and pulled him ever so slightly. So all seems well come 12/21

In other news...big turn out at todays Suby-Evo meet (~100cars). Whats up Jeff? I was the only wagon there. The Evo guys seemed to really like it though. A few times they had no choice but to admire Fozzy's rear end. :icon_wink

Archived