LegacyGT.com

Central Florida Legacy meet **Orlando 11/18**

wukindada

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where in orlando is this going to take place?. I might be in town from Ft-laurderdale to help my friend move in winterpark.

their is a link their with a scrolling map, will give you an idea on location. from winter park 20-30 minutes depending on traffic conditions and what part of winter park you'll be in

Chris You Coming?

Click

Here everyday:redface:

I'd like to go but I'm on a late flight in from Europe on the 17th and don't think I'll be fit to drive up there the next morning. Hopefully next time. :)

^^^^^ Ah boy, I wish I was you about now. I know I would be shopping for legacy parts to fit in my carry-on all day long.

I'd like to go but I'm on a late flight in from Europe on the 17th and don't think I'll be fit to drive up there the next morning. Hopefully next time. :)

Come on.......

You could be there by 1-2 & still get plenty of sleep;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Ok... General Directions.

1. Exit I-4 @ exit 101C, this puts you on SR-46.

2. Take SR-46 West (thats a left if coming from Tampa, or Right if coming from Daytona)

3. Stay on SR-46, until it becomes one lane. Their will be a sign on the right side of road that says" Athletic Training Center/Sylvan Lake Park.

4. Turn Left (South) Just past the park sign onto Lake Markham Rd.

5. Follow this until you see sign for park on your left.

6. Enter park, go straight, turn left @ the playground (playground is on your right), and then another quick left.

7. This will take you into a big counter clockwise circle. You will enter at the 6:00 position, follow counter clockwise all the way around to the 8:00 position. (Picnic area B, Pavillion 3), the pavillion is in the center of this big circle, by restrooms.

Click

Stage II now ehh.........nice to see mods progressing;)

If you're talking about me, yep! And nothing broke this time either! :icon_bigg

Oh, and, I still have the crank pulley to install, do you think you might wanna show me how to do that this Sat? hehe

Hi there I was wondering if any of the Orlando area LGT's might be interested in a brand new Whiteline 22mm adj front sway bar. I bought it from someone before finding out the part number and they thought it would fit the STi but turns out it is for an 05+ LGT. I am currently in Alabama for Thanksgiving but will be back in Orlando at the end of nov so you wouldn't have to pay shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Neal

For those of you that are coming to the meet, being most are coming from Tampa area. I think we can meet at the park at about 11:00 til about 3:00/4:00. I will probably arrive to park a little earlier than that, all orlando ppl going please let me know if you would like to go earlier, I can meet you their.

Click

Archived