LegacyGT.com

AVO panel filter does not fit !?!?!

CasopoliS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your damn right I am.

On second thought,,no your not,, it took a hammer,vendor bashing,forum members questioning their purchases and a ton of whining to get a simple thing like a panel filter to fit in your "special super secret" airbox.I think you owe AVO and rallitec an apology or at least have a mod delete/edit this thread.

Just because you created the "chubby pod" doesn't make you special.

On second thought,,no your not,, it took a hammer,vendor bashing,forum members questioning their purchases and a ton of whining to get a simple thing like a panel filter to fit in your "special super secret" airbox.I think you owe AVO and rallitec an apology or at least have a mod delete/edit this thread.

ok seriously I thought you were done - and half kidding in your posts. But now I see that you are serious.

#1 - I never bashed Rallitek in this thread in fact I praised either them or AVO at least once

#2 - the 'super secret' airbox was a joke man

#3 - I made sure to note that 95% owners have no fitment issues and noted IT WAS MY CAR - so anyone questioning their purchase should not have done so - and my guess is they only 'questioned' it for a second or two

#4 - it was a rubber mallet that I used to make short tapping motions which helped 'work' the filter into place - once it was in place it slid in fine

#5 - I DO NOT THINK I AM SPECIAL BECAUSE I MADE THE CUBBYPOD. you can ask anyone here - I constantly post that I am just a guy that happened to make something and people liked it.... so I sold it. Ask anyone here my attitude about my 'business'.... I just make cubbypods because people want them. I make little profit - its a side job that I enjoy - I wanted to let people put gauges in the cubby like I did.

#6 - I already brought this thread up a while ago to get closed - not because I made a mistake or because I felt I did something wrong - because you joined it and took everything out of context. We have never met, personally spoken, or done business. Don't act like you know me because obviously you dont.

#7 - For those who thought I bashed a vendor here:::: Sean and I talk, Rallitek is a GREAT company, and AVO and I have spoken as well. I will stand by Rallitek and Sean and the crew there, and in NO WAY do the flaws mentioned reflect the business stature of Rallitek.

I hope the comments in my iTrader speak volume about me / my ethic / my business, because apparently my posts confuse people about the type of guy I am and the work I do.

THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED

Your a hoot:lol: ,,and BTW we HAVE done business before:icon_wink and in the begining I was half kidding but your arrogance took over.

Your long epistle of a response only reinforces my points.

Lock it up Rob or just delete the whole thread,it's very misleading.

Your a hoot:lol: ,,and BTW we HAVE done business before:icon_wink and in the begining I was half kidding but your arrogance took over.

Your long epistle of a response only reinforces my points.

dude we need to talk over AIM or the phone. this is rediculous. I can't see how I am the arrogant one. how did you think I would take your posts? I am not being arrogant - I just don't like being accused of something and ridiculed and I am not the type of guy to ignore comments like that.

ibtl

just wanted to summarize

...gasket is in perfect condition, as is everything else. My air box must be slightly out of spec.

...Thanks for the help AVO

...unfortunately I am one of the 5% that had fitment issues while 95% said it fit perfectly. just luck I guess.

...yay!!!! I am happy, trust me. just frustrated it took so long.

...I am sure they would rectify the situation, but I am pretty sure it is MY airbox - so I am not going to deal with a return, etc just to risk it happening again

....A small percentage of my cubbypods fit snugly as well - and for the same reason - cubby dims were different. So... I know what it is like. That is why I made the filter work. Now that it is in, I am happy.

....AVO personally contacted me which I thought was nice and of course they are willing to do anything it takes to make me happy.

At this point I am satisfied and if anything bad occurs down the road, that can be traced to the tight fit, I am sure they can help.

Thanks to everyone for helping me!

Jon

...On second thought,,no your not,, it took a hammer,vendor bashing,forum members questioning their purchases and a ton of whining to get a simple thing like a panel filter to fit in your "special super secret" airbox.I think you owe AVO and rallitec an apology or at least have a mod delete/edit this thread.

...your arrogance took over.

Archived