LegacyGT.com

Any word on the new STI legacy?

1000hp H8TTTT and will weigh as much as a Lotus Elise. SOA says that it will only cost 55k. Supposudly the aero package and tires that come on the car will allow the car to hit 259mph.

Edit: All my info came from Opie.

1000hp H8TTTT and will weigh as much as a Lotus Elise. SOA says that it will only cost 55k. Supposudly the aero package and tires that come on the car will allow the car to hit 259mph.

Edit: All my info came from Opie.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Legacy STi is superior in just about every way, but you do tend to get the ricers trying to race at every stop light, for that reason sometimes I wish I had the standard LGT.

Just remove the huge STi wing... Wanna swap trunk lids?

-Mike-

spotted a Legacy STI wagon in SoCal :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/rbsaeroparts/5cb473e8.jpg

Welp, theres your answer, the sti legacy is clearly out for sale now.

As far as release in canada goes....possibly this monday or early next week?

Ed

Hey mfg,

Alright in all seriousness, what everone's harping on is that there really isn't an "STi Legacy"... the correct term is that there's a "Legacy Tuned By STi", which is a big difference.

The "Legacy Tuned By STi" is due out in Japan "February 2007" from the Ads and STi's website. That's as much as we know so far. :)

Peace~

SOA wouldn't have made an 07 Spec B if the 06 didn't meet their sales expectations. Why do you think there aren't anymore manual wagons?

The reason SoA made the Spec B better for '07 was that the '06 was over priced and under specified. If the '06 Spec B was selling well, then why would they impove on it ?

The reason SoA made the Spec B better for '07 was that the '06 was over priced and under specified. If the '06 Spec B was selling well, then why would they impove on it ?

Same reason why they added fold down rear seats, aux input, satellite radio integration for 07 LGTs. They saw that the consumer wanted a litte more, so they improve. It's pretty easy to see that they went from a limited production Spec B to a mass produced Spec B for 07. They know its going to sell.

It would have made sense to have a Limited run of SpecB Wagons. Those who do buy manual wagons want something more sporty than the norm.

:whore:

If the Spec B came in as a wagon I will be the first to trade my car in.

Archived