LegacyGT.com

Any word on the new STI legacy?

It would have made sense to have a Limited run of SpecB Wagons. Those who do buy manual wagons want something more sporty than the norm.

Besides, SOA only gave it 1 year to prove itself, and since it was the first model year, people were natrually leary of it.

I do think that the SpecB should be the regular GT, with Navi as an option.

SOA are idiots. Now I am trying to track another 05 LGT MT wagon and when they appear anywhere for reasonable money they disappear on the spot. Hot sellers now. Partially maybe it's because of the upcoming winter, when Subarus sell better.

It would have made sense to have a Limited run of SpecB Wagons. Those who do buy manual wagons want something more sporty than the norm.

Besides, SOA only gave it 1 year to prove itself, and since it was the first model year, people were natrually leary of it.

I do think that the SpecB should be the regular GT, with Navi as an option.

:whore:

If the Spec B came in as a wagon I will be the first to trade my car in.

Difference is that SOA doesn't care what a limited amount of enthusiasts think. I wish SOA continued producing manual wagons, hell I wish they still had white LGT with black interior option. So now if I want to buy the LGT I would truly want, it limits me to only an 05 LGT.

SOA are idiots. Now I am trying to track another 05 LGT MT wagon and when they appear anywhere for reasonable money they disappear on the spot. Hot sellers now. Partially maybe it's because of the upcoming winter, when Subarus sell better.

get PGT's car

Yeah, I was thinking about it. Too modded for my taste. Besides my wife wants another LGT wagon as long as it's not ABP. Two ABPs is one too much...

I went through the same thing, which is why it took me forever to find a MT GT. And this was right when the new LGT was coming out. Many people have approached me for advice on how to get a Legacy with a 5 spd like mine. I tell them that they cant. There just arent enough out there.

Archived