LegacyGT.com

42.50 for a Tire Rotation!!!!!

MIKEBRAVO

Other question, why did you go to the dealer for an oil change? Wouldn't putting the car up on the lift reveal the Cobb goodness?

Yeah, but they have never said anything. They are semi mod friendly, they just want to charge you for it.:lol: They put ministiguys MR on and offered to put the my STI uppipe on but wanted 245.00, with the resistor fix. When you doing the sway.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Discount Tires and Les Schwab (NW Tire franchise) will rotate your tire for free for free. Les Schwab will even do it for the new owner if you sell your car.

I've bought all my tires in the last 10 years from these guys and although their prices don't get as good as some of the on-line stores, when you look at the cost the dealer would charge for rotation it comes out even or cheaper.

Is it possible that they balanced your tires for you as well? I had a dealer try to trick me into that once, it went like this:

Me (after receiving a written estimate for the work that they are about to perform which included the line item "tire rotation - $44.95"): "Why is your tire rotation so expensive"

Dealer:"This is actually really cheap for rotating and balancing all four tires."

Me:"Why would you balance them when I haven't complained about a vibration/shimmy at all?"

Dealer: "..."

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Maybe they're being nice to you so you come back to buy some exploding Firestones.

stop with the firestone stereotypes, you do realize that includes all bridgestone tires as well, including all the OEM ones from any model subaru and good tires of the Potenza S03s, im not talking about firestone brands.

I've had them rotated for free regardless of where i bought them from.

Ed

Archived